homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member

Arrow TREN for cutting?

I need to diet more than anything. I have a ton of hard earned muscle and about 20-30lbs of bodyfat to lose (6'1", 260, bench 405 comp.). I NEVER diet long enough to make changes...so that is my first priority.
    My question is, will TREN help me much in keeping/building muscle or should I do this cutting naturally??? That way I can get on the TREN to build up huge after cutting??? I don't want to run a cutting cycle then hop on a bulk cycle...seems like too much juice.
    I'm planning on using SwoleCat's method's for dieting (using Carbs properly and upping my Protein a ton).
    Cut natural then hit the TREN?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren isnt a cutting drug as in making you lose weight. The idea behind products like Tren is they dont aromatise causing estrogen build up thus water retention. Also, tren is a hardening drug and builds pure muscularity because it is anabolic not androgenic . You will appear to be losing weight because of the vascular benefits and hardening tren causes. Diet is the only key here. Tren is the icing on the cake.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    true...but tren is our friend!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Tren isnt a cutting drug as in making you lose weight. The idea behind products like Tren is they dont aromatise causing estrogen build up thus water retention. Also, tren is a hardening drug and builds pure muscularity because it is anabolic not androgenic. You will appear to be losing weight because of the vascular benefits and hardening tren causes. Diet is the only key here. Tren is the icing on the cake.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is my "Best Friend" next to you DB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    true...but tren is our friend!!!

Thread Information