fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Exclamation My Right Delt is Bigger Than My Left Delt

My right delt is bigger than my left delt, WTF? Has this happened to anyone.

2 weeks ago my left delt was swollen from injections then my right delt was swollen from injections. Both have healled and feel fine but my right delt is bigger. I don't feel any scar tissue or lumps.

What should I do?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Depends how long how have been working out.

A friend of mine has been working out about 20 years, and he told me once that he didnt achiece symmetry for about 3 or 4 years.

Unless this happened all of a sudden and you're hurting, I wouldnt worry too much about it.

Thats why we focus on form when we work out.

L8

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    My right is naturally less than my left. I have tried everything. Symmetry can be hard to obtain.

Another thing...you may have stretched the fascia in one delt more than the other.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    My right is naturally less than my left. I have tried everything. Symmetry can be hard to obtain.

Another thing...you may have stretched the fascia in one delt more than the other.
    my left is bigger too. i just posted a thread in workout forum about not being symmetrical yesterday

supog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    My right delt is bigger than my left delt, WTF? Has this happened to anyone.

2 weeks ago my left delt was swollen from injections then my right delt was swollen from injections. Both have healled and feel fine but my right delt is bigger. I don't feel any scar tissue or lumps.

What should I do?
    Same thing happend to me after they helled. theres no pain so i just keep injecting

Swellin Guest
    After shoulder surgery and a one year layoff, my right delt and trap were much smaller than my left. Atrophy is a bitch! I started doing as many db exercises as possible, and about half of the time...I added two reps for my right side. It has finally caught up to the left side.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    my right front is a little bigger, when i noticed i switched to DB presses instead of BB presses.

Thread Information