Jackt23 is offline Member

ED Shots...Cut the pain??

Hey guys this is the first time ive done ed shots, and its the first time ive used anyother sites other then glut.....its only been a week and the pain is unbareable....it gets the the point if i do tri or delt i cant even move arm without pain = no upper body in gym.......is there anything you guys do to cut the pain for these shots.....i shoot about 2.75cc on m,t,r,f and 1.75cc on w,sa,su

also what is the most you guys shoot into each muscle.....ive read no more then 3 in glut, 2 in thigh, and 1 everywhere else? sound about right? ive been going 2.75 into glut and thigh and bout half that into each tri and delt...or if its 1.75 day, depending on site, ill go with that for glut or thigh and half that for tri, delt

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i rotated with delts, glutes, and quads - 6 spots, then start over. sometimes threw in calves too but they seemed like they were gettin too tight for that to continue.

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    The max i shoot in delts and tris is 1cc. But thats just me, I stick with a norm. I'm not one to push the limits

I rotate glute's, delt's, and tri's. I switch between delt's and tri's all week till thurs. and fri. where I have to shoot 3 and 2 cc's in my glutes on those days.

My 1st week I thought was unbearable. but stick with it, the results will make you enjoy and look forward to your shots.

BTW.. I'm on the following cycle:Fina 100mg ED - Test cyp 400mg EW - Deca400mgEW

Good Luck man

Rick James is offline Junior Member
    twigbolt....nice avatar....I tried every day shots once with prop, the pain got in the way of my training...I like longer acting esters...just my $.02

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot man, It's a Celebration!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twigbolt

My 1st week I thought was unbearable. but stick with it, the results will make you enjoy and look forward to your shots.
    hah nothing will make me look foraward to these shots....it gets to the point i cant lift my arms let alone bench or do military press...i used to look forward to shots when they were once a week...those days are long gone....

as for cutting the pain....i keep reading to add b12 to shots.....any truth to this....will it work......and at what dose ed
    ?

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I am doing .75ml of prop ED and use between .25 and .5ml of b12 to cut the prop. It does lessen the pain a bit, but the **** still hurts the day after.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i take it your using prop,what kind r u using? try heating pad,1000mg of motrin,and massage the spot.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygh
    I am doing .75ml of prop ED and use between .25 and .5ml of b12 to cut the prop. It does lessen the pain a bit, but the **** still hurts the day after.
    b12 will definitely help with pain at injection. after a while of prop, you'll start to encounter less pain the next day

yea all my stuff is home brew so i guess i should have expected some more pain correct? anyway ya im gonna get some of that b12 in there......how much should i put in each shot?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    yea all my stuff is home brew so i guess i should have expected some more pain correct? anyway ya im gonna get some of that b12 in there......how much should i put in each shot?
    You shouldnt expect more pain, because the ratio's of the solvent is at your control. I just read the other day its not the ba that stings its the ester coming out of solution. Billy b could answer this better but if you add more bb it will help stablize the ester in solution when you inj. I am not sure what you can do now, but ask billy or 1 of the other lab rats

Thread Information