D-END is offline Anabolic Member

Can't get the bubbles out...

I have some winstrol suspension(water) and I can't get the all the air bubbles out before I shoot it. If I can't get all the bubbles out, how much air is harmful to me when I inject it? Or is their some trick I can use to get all the air out. And no I am not a rookie so please don't say tap the syringe with your finger.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If theres a few bubbles it doesnt matter, you can actually inject up to 3cc of aire into your body and still be fine, I wouldnt try it but thats what they say. Youll be cool bro, there is always little bubbles when i inject too.

thanks bro

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    a water based injectable isn't usually that stubborn with air bubbles. just do the best you can to get the big ones out. and if someone needs to correct me i'm more than willing to accept on this..... i think i remember reading somewhere that it takes like 2 cc's to kill you and like 1 to cause somewhat of a problem. like i said if this is wrongplease tell me. but anyways bro....do the best you can to get em out then stick that ****

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    ok well **** then there's your answer

beefydragon is offline Member
    if you're really concerned about air bubbles, then switch to a bigger gauge needle to draw and smaller needle to inject...
    i use oil based test so i usually start with a 20gauge needle for draw and 25 gauge to inject slowly...

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    if you're really concerned about air bubbles, then switch to a bigger gauge needle to draw and smaller needle to inject...
    i use oil based test so i usually start with a 20gauge needle for draw and 25 gauge to inject slowly...
    I agree. I always use 18g to pull and 23g to inject. When I pull I always pull air into the syringe to get all the product out of the 18g, then I put the 23g on and push all the extra air out of the syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    yeah I use a 20 but those little f*&krs are still in there....if it won't kill me or make me sick it doesn't really bother me. thanks again bros.

Act of God is offline Member
    I had a similar problem one time, there were like a million tiny bubbles that wouldn't come out.

All I know is, that was the day I started aspirating! I think as long as your not hittin air into your vein you will be fine

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    BRO try sucking it up in the syringe and let it sit for like 10 minutes...it should settle...try it out, i know it works with oil based......BUMP

NYFIRE is offline New Member
    I have discovered if you pull the syringe VERY slowly, you get no air bubbles what so ever.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Air bubbles shot intramuscularly don't pose a real problem. The muscle will simply absorb the air. But, shooting a bolus of air into a vein can cause a problem.

Remove the most air that you can, and don't sweat the small ones.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i had probs with bubbles when drawing from amps. when i draw from vials i use 18g to draw and 23g or 25g to shoot, no problem

Thread Information