bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

side effect question

for the love of god somebody please tell me how to stop these nosebleeds every morning. not just little ones, i really think i loose a lot of blood and they don't stop. sometimes i can't even go to class. should i shove some vaseline up there or what? btw, this happens out of the blue, nothing comes near my nose, it just starts gushing... plz help!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    what are you taking?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    for the love of god somebody please tell me how to stop these nosebleeds every morning. not just little ones, i really think i loose a lot of blood and they don't stop. sometimes i can't even go to class. should i shove some vaseline up there or what? btw, this happens out of the blue, nothing comes near my nose, it just starts gushing... plz help!
    That's your body telling you there's a problem with your blood pressure....... Are you running d-bol's or a-bombs....... It might be smart and get your bp checked.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I got nose bleeds ed when i was on my fina cycle a while back. sometimes 3x a day. blood pressure was up and is most likely the case with you too. the day after my last shot, no more nose bleeds.

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    Bro I wrote the same thread 2 weeks ago. Mine stopped when my 4 weeks of dbol was done.

I have the same problem everytime I start a cycle. I'll have a nosebleed almost ED(usually in the A.M. after I wake up) for the the first few weeks. After awhile they'll subside and and they become less frequent. As the guys have stated, its a side effect of hypertension.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    just test e for 2mnths and comin off, but they just started a few days ago. is there anything special y'all did to stop it or just rough it out?

Thread Information