GymDog is offline Banned

Proposed cycle...

Hey bros, I won't be running this cycle til December 2004 (I'm running the cycle in my sig in a few weeks), but I thought I'd go ahead and post it up here to see what you guys thought. I love Fina- it's the greatest thing on Earth. However, research leads me to believe that my issue "below the belt" is solely due to Fina. No, I don't have "fina dick" or anything. I've got a problem with "lasting too long". It's nearly impossible to finish, and my girlfriend thinks it's her fault, even though I've reassured her that it's the juice. Because of this, I'm (sad to say) gonna lay off Fina for the next 2-3 cycles. I still like short esters, so here's my proposed cycle:

1-12 T.Prop 250mg/ED
    1-8 Anavar 50mg/ED
    9-12 Winstrol 75mg/ED
    1-12 Masteron 50mg/ED
    1-18 Nolvadex 20mg/ED
    1-18 Liquidex .50mg/ED
    10-16 Clomid 100mg/ED
    7-8, 11-12 Clenbuterol 180mcg/ED
    1-12 Humalin-R 15iu's/3 days on 1 day off
    1-12 T-3 25mcg/ED

I was thinking of going ahead and bumping the prop to 300mg/ED, but I decided with everything else, 250mg/ED would be sufficient. I may extend the Prop, Winny, Humalin-R and Masteron to 14 weeks. Comments/suggestions are welcome...

edit: Forgot to add the Clomid!
    Last edited by GymDog; 04-14-2004 at 02:13 PM.

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    If you are comfortable with 1.75 grams of test a week, then do it up. That is a good cycle, but I personally wouldn't use so much test, but you are probably more advanced than me.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, thats a pretty clean looking cycle. You should grow very lean. Whats your cycle experience? Whats your goals

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would cut out the winny or the var, or shorten the var to 4 weeks to give your liver a break of a couple weeks from the AA17

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    it looks good, but jesus thats alot of test...

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Wow, thats a pretty clean looking cycle. You should grow very lean. Whats your cycle experience? Whats your goals
    Thanks. I've done 4 cycles. My 5th one will be in May, so this one will be my 6th. My 4th cycle was a combined AAS of 2200mg/wk. The cycle in May will be a combined 2100mg/wk, and this one (coming in Dec) will be 2400mg/wk. My goals are to bulk for the first 8 weeks, then solidify/lean during the last 4-6 weeks. I lost 12 lbs of LBM from my last cycle due to illness, so @ 235 (7% b/f), I'd like to see 250-255 with my "May" cycle. With the "December" cycle, I'd like to see 260-265 @ 5-6% b/f...

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I would cut out the winny or the var, or shorten the var to 4 weeks to give your liver a break of a couple weeks from the AA17
    I figured since Anavar is not very liver-toxic, this cycle shouldn't be too hard on the liver. Also, the Winstrol will be injectable, if that helps...

GymDog is offline Banned
    Just curious, as the steroid profiles can only tell you so much about a drug, does anyone have any advice or experiences on what to expect out of Masteron ? This will be the first time I've tried this drug. I'm running Anavar as a substitute for Fina, and I decided to throw the Masteron in because I liked what it said. As I said, from what I read, Masteron is good for keeping/increasing leanness, and it has anti-estrogenic properties similar to Proviron . Is there anything else to expect from Masteron (sides, gains, etc)?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You've only done four cycles and you're planning to use 250mg of prop every day on your sixth cycle? That's 1,750mg of prop per week (close to two grams).

What were your gains on your first 4 cycles?

Most people gain 10-20 lbs per cycle using much less than this. Why are you using so much when you can get the same gains on much less?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-15-2004 at 03:43 PM.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Thanks. I've done 4 cycles. My 5th one will be in May, so this one will be my 6th. My 4th cycle was a combined AAS of 2200mg/wk. The cycle in May will be a combined 2100mg/wk, and this one (coming in Dec) will be 2400mg/wk. My goals are to bulk for the first 8 weeks, then solidify/lean during the last 4-6 weeks. I lost 12 lbs of LBM from my last cycle due to illness, so @ 235 (7% b/f), I'd like to see 250-255 with my "May" cycle. With the "December" cycle, I'd like to see 260-265 @ 5-6% b/f...
    Looks like a good cycle for a man with more experience. 6th cycle is not bad but I'm pretty sure you can make good gains will less prop. What was the most test you ran in a cycle. Is your body used to this much...No flame intended...

GymDog is offline Banned
    I've always upped my test dosage a little at a time with each cycle. First was 500, second was 525, third was 700, fourth was 1050, my fifth this May will be 1400. So, I usually bump it 200-300 each time. Some people would suggest to keep the doses low, but it's how I've always ran my cycles, and it's how I like to run my cycles. I just make sure to keep my anti-e's high enough to ensure no negative sides...

BTW, I'm nearing the peak of my dosing. I really don't plan on shooting more than 2g of test, even 5-10 years down the road...

barbarian is offline Banned
    what hapens when you get your test up so high you blow your heart out?? there is a limit to this you know....

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    what hapens when you get your test up so high you blow your heart out?? there is a limit to this you know....
    Barbarian,

I'm glad you asked that question. What happens after your blow your heart out is...you die.

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    I've always upped my test dosage a little at a time with each cycle. First was 500, second was 525, third was 700, fourth was 1050, my fifth this May will be 1400. So, I usually bump it 200-300 each time. Some people would suggest to keep the doses low, but it's how I've always ran my cycles, and it's how I like to run my cycles. I just make sure to keep my anti-e's high enough to ensure no negative sides...BTW, I'm nearing the peak of my dosing. I really don't plan on shooting more than 2g of test, even 5-10 years down the road...
    GymDog,

You may feel comfortable about your choice to run that much prop--(whose equivalent in cypionate or enanthate is even more), but the truth is you don't need that much testosterone to grow--especially on your 4th, 5th and 6th cycles.

I won't preach to you because you've obviously made up your mind. I hope you stay as healthy as possible.

For the safety of new users who may read this and be misled by your comments, I want to point out a few things:

1. GymDog said that he keeps his anti-e's high to try to avoid side effects (highlighted in red above). Anti-e's will only help prevent side effects related to aromatization/estrogen. Anti-e's will not keep anyone safe from the numerous other side effects and damage to health that can occur when using steroids--especially at incredibly high doses.
    2. No one needs to increase doses each consecutive cycle to keep growing. A person can grow at the same doses for several cycles, especially if you use the time on = time off rule, which allows your body to return to a normal, pre-cycle state.
    3. For those considering using steroids, your goals should be to use as little steroids as possible while making fantastic gains 10-20lbs per cycle (remember, gains on a cycle include water weight, body fat AND lean muscle mass).
    4. When you stop growing or are not growing, the issue is more often a result of poor nutrition (usually undereating as a result of not taking time to systematically count calories) rather than the doses of the cycle or the number of steroids you stack. Whenever you hit a plateau, the first things that you should look to adjust (in order of importance) are: (1) nutrition, (2) rest periods/sleep/recovery, (3) workout intensity.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-15-2004 at 08:28 PM.

Thread Information