Positive is offline Associate Member

Between Last Shot & PCT

I take my last shot of test e thursday. I was running letro thoughout my 12wk cycle.
    My question is, do I take letro the 2wks between my last shot and PCT?

Thanks

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Positive
    I take my last shot of test e thursday. I was running letro thoughout my 12wk cycle.
    My question is, do I take letro the 2wks between my last shot and PCT?

Thanks
    I run nolva strait through pct, till estrogen balance in the body and test are back to what they need to be. I'm pretty sure you would do the same thing with letro, but bump for some one who uses this compound.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Letro can be used for PCT. It will raise serum levels of LH/FSH but is so efficient at reducing estrogen (98% reduction) a rebound effect can occur, so other AI's/SERMS are better suited IMHO.

Hooker states in his new book he's used Letro effectively for PCT.

I don't have enough letro to go through my PCT. I was planning on running novla/clomid for my PCT. I was wondering if the two weeks between my last shot of test e and PCT if I still take letro for those two weeks?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Better still, take HCG for the final 14 days afte the cessation of Test Enan, right upto PCT. 500-1000ius/ED for 14 days will suffice.

If you cant get any HCG? Taper the Letro down so a rebound effect doesnt occur. Use the 14 days leading to PCT to do this. Nolva at a low dose of 10mg/ED could also be used, then bumping to 20mg/ED for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Better still, take HCG for the final 14 days afte the cessation of Test Enan, right upto PCT. 500-1000ius/ED for 14 days will suffice.

If you cant get any HCG? Taper the Letro down so a rebound effect doesnt occur. Use the 14 days leading to PCT to do this. Nolva at a low dose of 10mg/ED could also be used, then bumping to 20mg/ED for PCT.

Thanks Swifto!!!

Thread Information