Thread: UG labs...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

UG labs...

I saw an interesting thread on Basskiller's board about the proliferation of UG labs these days. It seems as if UG labs are becoming the primary means of getting gear for most users right now. With competition in the marketplace, even if said marketplace is a 'black market' prices go down while quality goes up... as long as there is a demand. There are so many UG co's popping up seemingly overnight that in my mind it is a little bit of a gamble trusting some of them. (I'm pointing to RT right here )

While there are a few very established, respected, and quality UG labs that have been providing great service for years, there are even more labs that just spring up as if out of nowhere.

So what do you guys think about UG labs becoming more prevalent than Mexican or European AS? or do you even think that is the case?

any thoughts, comments, etc... are welcome.

p.s.- i'm especially looking for responses from bros that have been around since ttokkyo was top supplier and QV was a promising new lab.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I don't know but I sure miss ttokkyo!!! lol

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i just trust sterility

i have yet to use any UG lab that didn't make me bed ridden at some point, crippled, of infested w/ acne (that's where i think sterility may be an issue). i used an unnamed lab last summer, got so sick i could barely make it to the doctor, and came to find out i had a bacterial infection.my doctor who knows what i do said with no uncertainty that is must be from the "cleanliness" of the products production surroundings.now i know docs don't knwo all, but......

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    i have yet to use any UG lab that didn't make me bed ridden at some point, crippled, of infested w/ acne (that's where i think sterility may be an issue). i used an unnamed lab last summer, got so sick i could barely make it to the doctor, and came to find out i had a bacterial infection.my doctor who knows what i do said with no uncertainty that is must be from the "cleanliness" of the products production surroundings.now i know docs don't knwo all, but......
    that sucks bro... i can see where you're coming from though. i took IP's sust300 a few years back and my quad was the size of a watermelon and i ran a 104 degree fever for a week.

mabye we should start including antibiotics with nolva and clomid as required ancillaries

Jackman is offline Banned
    The two underground labs i used never did me wrong

dangit is offline Member
    I've used 4 dif underground labs and they've all been good. I tried some vet and human grade stuff once and didn't get anymore out of it, but I sure paid a whole lot more for it.

let me just say

i don't knock the UG labs at all. i used ***** and loved them w/ the exception of the 425 test. i just think you never know if it's made on a ddirty kitchen table or in a sterile atmosphere. no one is gonna tell you that they make their **** on a filthy placemat. if you want cost effective stuff and are willing to take a chance, by all means hit up these places. i have just had bad experiences, that's all. i will try UG's at some time in the future i'm sure once again

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    I have only used 1 UG lab to date, and that is ***** *******. I just finished a 12 week cycle with *** sustanon at 500mg a week, and put on 27lbs. The shots were discomforting but nothing unusual for sust. Also no problems with infection, I agree there are alot of ug labs poppin up. I remember when *** and ** was the only u.g. around. In my opinion this game is a gamble, you just have to better your chances and do a lot of research and read up as much as you can about the u.g. you are interested in trying. It is not like we can just open up some mag's and find out what is good(I dont trust MD) we have to rely on the feedback of the online bbing community.

i think the real problem is this...

as was the case w/ RT. RT came out, he had a bunch of members selling his ****, and ofcourse thr reviews from these members were gonna be good. now the guys who have no idea that these members are selling **** for or are tied into the lab go out a buy up all this ****. the refferals are all BS, the sources are passed around like a ****ing $5 whore, and everyone is deceived as to the actual quality of the products. JMO

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I am using ** and the quality is astounding. I will deff. use there gear again. No pain on inject, seems very sterile, no sides/problems yet, almost 5 weeks into cycle.

joevette is offline Banned
    Just convert your own from powder and you are the UG Lab, that's what I do.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    i'm on my 4th week of a cycle that i bought for an ug source and i've never been happier. I used tokkoyo, qv, brovel, and some american

flexshack is offline Member
    true. i don't know if it was a coincidence, but i came down with something similar if not the flu itself after using a liquid nolva from an ug lab. who knows.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It's like anything else...

There are very good UG Labs that take care in producing the best quality
    product possible and filter their products correctly... And then you have
    some UG Labs that do things half assed and could care less if you the
    customer gets and infection or not... Pays to know which ones do things
    the right way...

as was the case w/ RT. RT came out, he had a bunch of members selling his ****, and ofcourse thr reviews from these members were gonna be good. now the guys who have no idea that these members are selling **** for or are tied into the lab go out a buy up all this ****. the refferals are all BS, the sources are passed around like a ****ing $5 whore, and everyone is deceived as to the actual quality of the products. JMO

exactly. that's why i find it reassuring when many newer members vouch for the quality of a product as opposed to some mods/vets who give referrals in return for free gear.

like buff87 said, there are still some good quality UG labs, it's the newer ones that scare me personally...

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    true. i don't know if it was a coincidence, but i came down with something similar if not the flu itself after using a liquid nolva from an ug lab. who knows.
    you need a new source

I agree monsterco...

I also think lab results count for alot with UG products, because otherwise
    you have no way of telling what's really in the bottle... The UG Labs that
    take the time and $ to invest in lab tests are sure to be better quality IMO

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    exactly. that's why i find it reassuring when many newer members vouch for the quality of a product as opposed to some mods/vets who give referrals in return for free gear.

like buff87 said, there are still some good quality UG labs, it's the newer ones that scare me personally...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I agree monsterco...

I also think lab results count for alot with UG products, because otherwise
    you have no way of telling what's really in the bottle... The UG Labs that
    take the time and $ to invest in lab tests are sure to be better quality IMO

for sure. id like to see some kind of lab work testing for sterility. is that even possible?

im going to have to wait for pheedno, biggreen or someone with specific lab knowledge to answer this i guess. i'm interested to know though.

dawg96 is offline New Member
    id like to know the answer to those questions as well. everyone keeps refering to lab tests, is that something i can find?

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg96
    id like to know the answer to those questions as well. everyone keeps refering to lab tests, is that something i can find?
    yes. they can test for sterility also but it will cost you $20 extra. well worth it imo. pm me if u want the name of lab.

some boards have lab test results posted up... you can find them if you look...

nate3422 is offline Member
    i have liked the ug labs better than qv and all that stuff

ayoitsbotz is offline New Member
    ug labs i think are not safe at all i suggest sticking to **************, if you do go underground just because it is the highest quality of them all and also the safest.
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 02-09-2006 at 01:01 AM. Reason: UGL name

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Guess you haven't seen recent ** lab results. I'll stick with my UG thx.
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 02-09-2006 at 01:02 AM. Reason: UGL name

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsbotz
    ug labs i think are not safe at all i suggest sticking to ******* *******, if you do go underground just because it is the highest quality of them all and also the safest.

LOL all ** is , is a Glorified UG.
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 02-09-2006 at 01:02 AM. Reason: UGL name

gman13 is offline Junior Member
    Even If You Use Vet Gear Or Human Gear You Still Dont Know If Its Real, Theres So Many Fakes Its Rediculous And If You Do Get Good Stuff Its No Different Than What Your Ug Labs Make Except For The Fancy Packaging

Ill take 50 Gal amps over 100cc's of ANY ug even at higher dose ever time. The sterility factor alone weights in HUGE also you get consistant doses as aposed to ... not consistant. dont get me wrong... i use some UG stuff myself. But saying UG and real pharm stuff is the same except for packaging is just rediculas bro.

its true bro. good reviews are made up to sell the product. being underdosed or fake etc. seen it happen, many times. these boards are a goldmine for that

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    its true bro. good reviews are made up to sell the product. being underdosed or fake etc. seen it happen, many times. these boards are a goldmine for that

That is one of the reasons that UG disscussion is not allowed. Its sad becouse it would be nice to be able to check up on these ug labs.. for a frame of refrence.. but all in all there are mabey 5-10 UG labs out there that i would trust 100% for sterility. And mabey 2 i would trust for proper doseing with any consistancy. Just stay safe and be carefull.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    there may be a vet and/ or mod or 2 on these boards that do that, but I don't think it's the case here. i believe when a respected mod (vet) recommends a guy, they do it responsibly. not just to make a buck. besides i think they use the gear from who they recommend

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    That is one of the reasons that UG disscussion is not allowed. Its sad becouse it would be nice to be able to check up on these ug labs.. for a frame of refrence.. but all in all there are mabey 5-10 UG labs out there that i would trust 100% for sterility. And mabey 2 i would trust for proper doseing with any consistancy. Just stay safe and be carefull.
    think a big reason we don't disscuss it besides privacy, is that it would be easy for any lab to log in under 100 different names and say how great so and so's lab is. ....leave it to the mods imo

Wink

LOL

I guess you don't realize that named blocked out you mentioned is actually
    just a really well known UG Lab as well, so well known that people think they
    are Human grade?

That means they have no license to produce what they do, but yes it is a
    good brand, that much I'll agree with...

manufacture
    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsbotz
    ug labs i think are not safe at all i suggest sticking to **************, if you do go underground just because it is the highest quality of them all and also the safest.

Thread Information