charlieuk is offline Junior Member

I'm having a bit of a panic, need reassurance

Hi guys,

Just finished my cycle, went OK.

Doing 5 eod shots of 1000iu hcg to make sure the boys are ok.

Just done the second shot into left thigh with insulin needle (20 units), when I pulled the pin out there was more blood than usual and then my leg started to swell under the skin and turn blue ( blood I assume ) . Can some one reassure me I've nicked a vein and I'll be Ok. The swelling and the blue area isn't massive, about the size of a really large coin, but leg hurts now..... anybody done this?

Can't believe I made it through a whole cycle with no injection problems, and then this....

Cheers

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Supposed to be 500iu's ED over a two week period. You should run HCG for two weeks right after a cycle for a temporary fix. It mimics LH levels tricking the testes and stimulates them. Then run PCT (clomid) after this two weeks like usual split 300/100/50 to fully restore your HPTA and LH levels. As for the injection going awry. You knicked a vein. Seems this was an intra muscular shot the way you described it. Either way dont worry.

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    Cheers LMR,

Thanks for the reassurance.. My PCT is exactly as you have outlined, except for doing my hcg shots 1000iu eod and I've got trib as well as clomid. I read loads of differing opinions on the quantity of hcg to inject and eventually went for this, although I'm sure 500iued would be fine as well.

That's good you have the trib also. Yes you are right. There is a lot of reading material on the how to on HCG . In my signature at the bottom of my post is a link called Learn PCT which links to an informational site on the use of HCG. Might be a good read for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieuk
    Cheers LMR,

Thanks for the reassurance.. My PCT is exactly as you have outlined, except for doing my hcg shots 1000iu eod and I've got trib as well as clomid. I read loads of differing opinions on the quantity of hcg to inject and eventually went for this, although I'm sure 500iued would be fine as well.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    That's good you have the trib also. Yes you are right. There is a lot of reading material on the how to on HCG. In my signature at the bottom of my post is a link called Learn PCT which links to an informational site on the use of HCG. Might be a good read for you.

Hey bro not to be a smart ass, but I thought that the use of hcg after a cycle was a no no now. It should be used during a long cycle like 500iu every 4-5 days to help keep the boys from atrophying and more prepared to recover when cycle is over. I also recently heard that hcg during pct can hinder recovery. I think it was pheedno that stated this somewhere, if I can find it I will post it.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Hey bro not to be a smart ass, but I thought that the use of hcg after a cycle was a no no now. It should be used during a long cycle like 500iu every 4-5 days to help keep the boys from atrophying and more prepared to recover when cycle is over. I also recently heard that hcg during pct can hinder recovery. I think it was pheedno that stated this somewhere, if I can find it I will post it.
    Well, you're kind of both correct...now hear me out.
    I personally do it during 2 days per week while on, and then another blast at the end - the last 2 weeks of my cycle - BUT, I ALWAYS end on Prop.
    Now, should you run Enanthate all the way, you're going to have 14-16 days to burn anyway, therefore many guys do it the day after, of even the day of their last shot. (remember this is HCG , not Clomid)
    I don't really see a problem with it, even though I personally choose to do it the other way.
    Now if you did it directly after your last "prop" shot, that would hinder recovery.
    TSW
    Last edited by TheSevnthWarrior; 04-14-2004 at 05:44 PM.

You cant run HCG along side clomid in same PCT but you can run one right after the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Well, you're kind of both correct...now hear me out.
    I personally do it during 2 days per week while on, and then another blast at the end - the last 2 weeks of my cycle - BUT, I ALWAYS end on Prop.
    Now, should you run Enanthate all the way, you're going to have 14-16 days to burn anyway, therefore many guys do it the day after, of even the day of their last shot. (remember this is HCG , not Clomid)
    I don't really see a problem with it, even though I personally choose to do it the other way.
    Now if you did it directly after your last "prop" shot, that would hinder recovery.
    TSW
    Thanks tsw

Thread Information