Thread: Gear To Florida

PJK015 is offline Associate Member

Gear To Florida

ok... im going to florida for 1 week... i live in toronto

i have to bring my enanthate with me and 2 needles

what would be the best thing to do

1) just put the bottle in my bags with the 2 needles and check them
    2) pre-load 1 syringe and put in my bag and check it and just pack 2 pins (using only 1 syringe)

or some other method that someone knows of
    i only have to do 2 shots while i am in florida

thanks

bump

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    if your leaving for one week and you are only taking enth, i would shoot both doses the day you leave. you will be fine. not worth taking a small amount on a plane.

palequail is offline Banned
    put the needles in your check in bag and the bottle in your underwear.....

will the metal cap beep in the metal detector?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    The post above by Palequail was your best and only advice beyond not taking it at all.

You check your baggage(which goes under the plane, in the cargo) before you go through any metal detectors.

Unless you want to risk being arrested by a steroid -smart airport policeman, put it in your checked baggage.

so pack everything away in my baggage?
    i was under the impression that by in you underwear he meant to put it in my underwear and walk onto the plane

Quote Originally Posted by PJK015
    so pack everything away in my baggage?
    i was under the impression that by in you underwear he meant to put it in my underwear and walk onto the plane
    That is the absolut worst thing that you could do. That is called artfull concealment. The walkthrough-metal detector will not pick up that much metal, but the hand wand will. And when they find it, having it in your underwear will draw the attention of someone with the powers of arrest.

Yeah dude, put it in your checked baggage.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    if your leaving for one week and you are only taking enth, i would shoot both doses the day you leave. you will be fine. not worth taking a small amount on a plane.
    I agree with hercules why take it at all. It is a long ester and you will only be gone a week. It is foolish to risk jail time when you don't have to.

ok...thanks alot.... should i bring the bottle...or just preload a syringe?

and as for the suggestion above...about taking both shots before i leave and then missing 2 shots while away....what kind of effects will this have on my cycle

at this time i will be 7 weeks into my cycle

1-5 prop 100mg EOD
    1-12 enan 250mg E3D
    11-13 prop 75mg ED

Not much, if any effect.

ok

thanks again everyone...i never thought of that option until it was suggested

for all i know...you all could have saved me from being f#cked...that and i would be on the trip with my parents and brothers and my bros gf...so not only would i get nailed..but they would all find out about the juice

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PJK015
    ok...thanks alot.... should i bring the bottle...or just preload a syringe?

and as for the suggestion above...about taking both shots before i leave and then missing 2 shots while away....what kind of effects will this have on my cycle

at this time i will be 7 weeks into my cycle

1-5 prop 100mg EOD
    1-12 enan 250mg E3D
    11-13 prop 75mg ED

You will only miss one shot and the effects will be next to nothing. I am telling you don't bring the gear.

i will miss 2 shots i shoot 250mg on the 29th... then i will have to shoot 500mg 2 days later on the 1st (when i leave) then i come back on the 8th and i will have to shoot 250mg again then

i think i got that right...let me know if i messed up

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    shoot the day you leave bro! Its not worth the chance of ruining your vaca just for a shot of TEST. I too have a trip to florida, I leave april 23 and am going for 7 days. Im mid cycle and im just loading up the night before. Im going to be a walking Lab Rat when i walk onto that plane. Ill bleed tren for weeks.LOL Have fun

Just shoot the day you leave and the day you come back.

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Just shoot the day you leave and the day you come back.
    Probably the best and simplest advice, although I've carried much (LOL) more than that several times and never had any problems.
    If anyones ever inclined to do so, just make sure you never have a bunch of metal caped vial in your shorts when you go thru the met detection.

okiecocker is offline Junior Member
    **** it looks like we're all going to FL at the same time. A whole bunch of juicers going down at the same time... if I see some big boys going at it w/ the TSA as I'm walking through security I'll be like...hey I bet he's one of the boys from AR...lol.

SoCalMuscle is offline New Member
    Hit it before you go, Test E is some gear that you can hit once a week. Airport metal detectors are a lot more sensitive than the border. I got wanded before in the airport...the metal paper wrapping in the pack of my gum set it off. If I were to go through the airport with anything metal, I would check it with my baggage.
    Last edited by SoCalMuscle; 05-14-2006 at 10:31 AM.

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    Dude if you are going to a hotel....just ship it there....less worries....its in the US so it should go through easily....best thing to do is take a teddy bear cut a hole in it, put the stuff in, sew it up and ship it Fedex....you won't have a problem.......just my advice

righton is offline Senior Member
    Throw it in your check baggage(i do all the time) and if you want you can just take the juice and buy your syringes at Eckerds,no scrip needed.

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    no need to take it.. shoot right before you leave, and it will be in your system fine for a week.... dont be stupid and travel with illegal gear needlessly

bigtimer is offline Junior Member
    bro in fl their are no laws on pins so you can pick them up at any pharmacy , but i dont know ablout the gear. well good luck bro

just put them in a checked bag, it is not illegal to bring syringes on the airplane as long as they are checked. If they are pre-loaded they will have no idea what type of "medication" is in them so they will not take them away.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    FedEx to the hotel and have them hold it for you at the front desk.....just call the hotel and let them know you are expecting a package....they will hold it for you!

Baseballer35 is offline New Member
    i went to florida for spring training with my baseball team...i was taking 500mg deca and 400mg of test cyp. a week and i was there for 10 days i didnt want to risk getting not only arrested but losing my scholarship so i shot the night b4 i left and didnt lose any of my gains... when i came home shot imediatly and in the next two weeks put on almost 10lbs......so i kno it didnt effect me missing those shots. so if i were u i wouldnt take the chances of getting caught. just my opinion.

Thread Information