henderdog5 is offline Banned

How Did U Like Prop

i am about to go on some fina and prop .. and i just wanna get some feedback on how u guys liked it ? how were the gains and strengh?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nuts

t0mmy00e is offline New Member
    I'm currently on my second week of using prop, im shootiing 150mg of prop and 100mg fast acting deca eod, i havnt really felt it kick in yet, im on my 5th shot so far, the pain is pretty bad but you can suck it up, im hoping to see it start kick in pretty soon, is this normal that it hasnt kicked in yet i no its suppose to be pretty fast acting

henderdog5 is offline Banned

hey

Quote Originally Posted by t0mmy00e
    I'm currently on my second week of using prop, im shootiing 150mg of prop and 100mg fast acting deca eod, i havnt really felt it kick in yet, im on my 5th shot so far, the pain is pretty bad but you can suck it up, im hoping to see it start kick in pretty soon, is this normal that it hasnt kicked in yet i no its suppose to be pretty fast acting

150 ed or eod?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop is the ****, great gains with low water retention but can hurt badly. I do 150mg EOD and use two injection sites every time splitting the 150mg into 2 -75mg in two injection sites. After several weeks the pain went away as long as I do no more than 70-80 mg a site. Tried 150 in one site the other day and the charlie horse was back.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    sory I was so blunt, tren is pretty crazy with strenght gains and lean muscle. You should see some great results.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Prop is the ****, great gains with low water retention but can hurt badly. I do 150mg EOD and use two injection sites every time splitting the 150mg into 2 -75mg in two injection sites. After several weeks the pain went away as long as I do no more than 70-80 mg a site. Tried 150 in one site the other day and the charlie horse was back.
    if you are shooting into 2 injection sites, why not just shoot ed. You would get a little better results shooting ed rather than eod, or at least that is what some say.

150mg eod

Swellin Guest
    Dear God, I hope this isn't your first cycle! Prop and tren is a nightmare of a first cycle!
    Having said that, inject ED rather than EOD...it just gives you better results.
    75mg of tren ED is too much for some folks, but it is a sweet dose. I am running it right now with 90mg of prop ED.
    You will find that the brand of prop you use makes all of the difference. I have been using BD, and it is smoother than the mex brand test e I ran. I just finished my first vial of homebrew prop, and it was brutal to say the least. I am finally starting to get used to the new stuff, but it has been tough.

As for prop...it is awesome!

Shootin some prop into your quad should leave you with a mean pimp limp for the next few days

ya

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    if you are shooting into 2 injection sites, why not just shoot ed. You would get a little better results shooting ed rather than eod, or at least that is what some say.
    Ya that is a thought, just to go with 75mg prop ED especially since it is pain free at that dose now...Good idea- it will leave me with more constant levels

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I hate prop...Just about every brand is gonna make you extremely sore and at 100mg/ml, you need to shoot a very high volume. I won't be using it again..

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    liked the tren alittle sweats, prop sucked i lived on advil evryday i liked the results though.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I like prop........ I used QV's and my own with almost no pain.

Tren

Quote Originally Posted by henderdog5
    i am about to go on some fina and prop .. and i just wanna get some feedback on how u guys liked it ? how were the gains and strengh?
    Tren can definitely give you the night sweats if you go too high with the dose plus gives some shortness of breath.

Thread Information