Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member

Conflicting Clen Info

I have read where it says to pyramid up to 8 clen tabs a day. I have read also where it say to never exceed 3 per day. Which is it?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Usually dose is dependent on each individual. Slowly up your dose util you start feeling small amount of shakes and then dont go past that.

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Usually dose is dependent on each individual. Slowly up your dose util you start feeling small amount of shakes and then dont go past that.
    okay, I like to drink coffee too and that seems to intensify the effect. I can't see needing more than 2 at this point.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    there are many theories on how to run clen .. taper up 2 wks off 2 wks, 3 days on 3 days off etc..
    the general rule or idea behind it is 1. your body will quickly build a tolerance for the drug, therefore not providing true efficacy. 2. tapering up will allow your body to become accustomed to the high metabolic rate being "induced"..
    with these 2 rules in mind you can "cycle" it how ever you like... take enough so that you arent a shaking fool, yet supplying your body enough to burn excess cals....
    i known people who have taken 12 per day- you'll know when youve hit your limits...
    ohh, and never take it before giving a speech in class... lesson learned..lol

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Basically you want to get your dose to where you can tolerate the sides without them being a problem

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    exactly- and everyone is different

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Basically you want to get your dose to where you can tolerate the sides without them being a problem

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    there are many theories on how to run clen .. taper up 2 wks off 2 wks, 3 days on 3 days off etc..
    the general rule or idea behind it is 1. your body will quickly build a tolerance for the drug, therefore not providing true efficacy. 2. tapering up will allow your body to become accustomed to the high metabolic rate being "induced"..
    with these 2 rules in mind you can "cycle" it how ever you like... take enough so that you arent a shaking fool, yet supplying your body enough to burn excess cals....
    i known people who have taken 12 per day- you'll know when youve hit your limits...
    ohh, and never take it before giving a speech in class... lesson learned..lol
    I feel you on the speech. I was just trying to talk to a friend a bit ago. I was all random and digressive. ... a straight up jibber mouth!

Thread Information