Thread: Pwo

rjf190 is offline Associate Member

Pwo

What do you boys have EXACTLY for PWO? i wanna know what teh best post workout foods are to eat. Pressently I am on a cutting diet with ECA/clen .

Please let me know the best PWO for lifts and for cardio.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    regardless of your bulking or cutting preworkout and post workout meal is essetial ,carbs should be 50-80,50grams grams proein il say followed 1hr later by a meal

for me post work out is strawberry banana protein shake 40grams made at my gym (BALLIES TOTAL FITNESS) hahah anyway 30mins-1hr later il have 40gram protein shake with milk,banana 1hr later i eat a decent meal,im bulking super clean haha

rjf190 is offline Associate Member
    im only havin like 75 g carbs a day though..........right now im havin 50g pro 0 carbs, pre and post is this bad

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I think that if you are doing the 75 carb a day thing then this is what you should do. you want to utilize you insulin spikes at the best times of the day. Those being breakfast and post workout. Not only will you body be less likely to store fat, but it will also give your muscles the fuel and stuff they need. IMO, i would do 25 carbs for breakfast, 25 post workout, and 25 the rest of the day. I honestly believe that is one of the best ways to cut thought i usually go with 100gms a day.

Thread Information