cwhid is offline Junior Member

Advice for Stubborn friend

A buddy of mine is a senior in high school, and wants to take AAS. I told him he is too young, but he's too stubborn to listen. The thing is he is going to start playing collegiate soccer next year, so what kind of cycle could he do to avoid detection. Prop/FINa? Test E, but stacked with what? i would normally say deca , but thats waaaay outta the question.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Good luck getting cycle advice for a youngster in high school.... I don't even know where to begin on telling you how foolish the idea is....

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    a cycle wont help him with soccer, the fina is gonna raise his blood pressure a lot, he isnt going to have much endurance, not a good idea for soccer. just tell him it will probably make him worse at soccer, which it probably will

Chris Columbus is offline Junior Member
    I don't know Ben Johnson used winstrol . It elevated his performance, but he was a sprinter and a long jumper.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I'd tell him to come on the board and research and figure it out himself if he is so set on doing it

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    Ive tried and tried to tell him that he should wait till he's my age(21) to even think about AAS, but he tells me if i dont help him he's just gonna buy sust 250 from a guy in his school and be done with it. BEing that he's my boy this is the last thing im gonna let him do. Obviously sust is probably the worst idea for someone that age or for anyones first cycle.I know u all think im a retard for posting this, but this is a moral dilemma for me. I didnt know fina was that bad on your lungs. So what do u think test enan combo with primo??? Please save the guilt trips and give any valauable info if u can provide some. Thanks

barbarian is offline Banned
    step away from the pc and go get your freind and slap his face in, then turn your hand on yourself and slap your face in for trying to help a high schooler to do juice...hes gona blow his his out man... what if his nuts get ****ed from this and he turns into a fat lazy slob for the rest of his life cause he was impacent...pfffffffff why are young people so stubborn?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    a cycle wont help him with soccer, the fina is gonna raise his blood pressure a lot, he isnt going to have much endurance, not a good idea for soccer. just tell him it will probably make him worse at soccer, which it probably will
    soccer is actually the #1 sport in steroid use .......

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    soccer is actually the #1 sport in steroid use.......
    I know i always see those 240 pound soccer players

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    I know i always see those 240 pound soccer players

you too???/

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Id be interested to see research that supports the claim that steroids are most prevalent in soccer.

Thread Information