gixxer is offline Associate Member

Different roids effect people different?

I have only done test and Dbol cycles,just wondered if different combos work better for some and not others.

I have yet to add deca (just fear deca dick)or Eq to a test cycle to see the difference,but i seem to get really strong as a F#$% ,lifting more than guys twice my size in the gym,but yet lack the size i see some people gain on test?

I didn't add i dont bloat with test and Dbols even at 1gm test and 50mg Ds...

Jackman is offline Banned
    how do you not bloat off d bols? thats what d bols do lol, but to answer your question EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT

Really i see it all the time,but i get no puffy face like my friends on the same naps?

When i get off i piss alot,but you dont notice it on me at all!

2timer is offline Senior Member
    one word "yes" genitics, workout and diet are very important.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I suppose much of a person's attitude reguarding a particular steroid has to do with what is important to them. For instance deca : lots of guys around the boards say it is crap because of the long recovery, loss of libido, and anti-androgenic nature. Just as many feel that it is quite possibly the single best quality bulk steroid around even after sides are taken into account. I tend to line up with the later.

As far as the test and dbol goes, are you taking a good amount of anti es? If it isnt the anciliaries, I would guess that you dont eat nearly enough. Anyone can get big on test and dbol.

I try to get 1.5 grams of pro per pound(protein shakes),but i have a hard time with diet.Calorie wise is hard,but i must be recovering because my strength goes through the roof i had to back off because my joints were starting to hurt.

Anti e's i have nolva on hand and clomid,but i have not needed to use any nolva,never had problems yet.I didn't get any ldex because i dont have a bloat problem.

I thought the size would come lifting heavy? but i guess i need to get help with a good mass diet program,so far i'm stuck at a 17lb gain and my waist size is the same with no bloat.I just need to find a appetite stimulant if one works?

Thread Information