Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Anadrol Disapointment!!!

a buddy of mine and myself are each take 500mg of test enanthate a week as well as 50mg of anadrol a day we have been on it for 10 days and have seen very little strength gains and weight gains ive gone up 3lbs and hes gone up 4lbs with weight and strength is minor as well...normally i would say 3-4lbs is good but this being the strongest oral steroid and saying your only suppose to use it for 4 weeks i was expecting alot more gains in both areas. I pmed some members and my source is legit so i know my gear is real. Im eating ok but i have no appetite what so ever. My training and sleep is very good. should i up the dosage of anadrol to 100mg a day? any suggestions or help would be appriciated. thanks guys

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Underdosed maybe

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Anadrol effects people differently, maybe it just doesn't effect you at all. No flame intended but you said your gear is legit and it isn't doing it for you. But I would think something is wrong with your a-bombs. jmho.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    What brand are they?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If it is I.P. you won't get anything from it.

Ambros23 is offline Junior Member
    they are androlic anadrol 50mg from UK the british ones teal in color and have a little dragon lookin symbol on one side and a bar through the middle on the other.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The androlics are ok but i found i needed 100mgs/day to get any real effects!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    If it is I.P. you won't get anything from it.
    That's what I was thinkin'....worthless.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by Ambros23
    they are androlic anadrol 50mg from UK the british ones teal in color and have a little dragon lookin symbol on one side and a bar through the middle on the other.
    I liked the Androlic's I had, but IMO, if you're not gonna run them @ 150mg, don't bother.
    Actually, 200mg isn't a bad idea these days, I've taken 300 before back in the day with Syntex, and NOTHING out right now matches those puppies.
    Also, you don't know all that they're doing for you many times until you stop, I've been of the Oxi-Vets for about a week or a bit more, and I can definately tell.
    TSW

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I find the anapolon 50's and tabladrols start kicking in after just 3 days. I'm not a fan of IP products...tryed some var of his a few years back and was very dissapointed!

Thread Information