debulkred is offline Junior Member

Just got loaffer Hcg and I don't want to mix it all, how can I solve this?

I got loaffer hcg which carries aroudn 1,000 iu per ml. 10ml vial. It comes with bac water and the powder. How can I use half of it only?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Why do you want to use half only? Make the concentration stonger?

Quote Originally Posted by debulkred
    I got loaffer hcg which carries aroudn 1,000 iu per ml. 10ml vial. It comes with bac water and the powder. How can I use half of it only?
    Well, unless you get more Bacto Water, the only way you can use half that I can think of (if I'm understanding you right) is just to load the syringe, do .5cc, cap it, put it in the fridge, then change the pin to do the rest of the shot the next day.
    TSW

I thought bacro was good for 60 days???

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I thought bacro was good for 60 days???
    It is, actually more, but I think he's asking how he can only use half, which I'm assuming he means half the dose, as in 500iu...as it sits now he's forced into 1000iu per ml/cc with his 10 ml/cc Vial of water, and 1000iu pere cc dose.
    If he's wanting to just mix half, it aint gonna happen, you can't "draw out" half the powder.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    ......you can't "draw out" half the powder.
    TSW

Yeah thats what I was saying.... the only way anything could be halfed is the bacro water....
    didnt I read earlier where something else can be used to make the "shelf life" a little longer once its mixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Yeah thats what I was saying.... the only way anything could be halfed is the bacro water....
    didnt I read earlier where something else can be used to make the "shelf life" a little longer once its mixed?
    The Bacto Water IS the longer one, I think he meant Sterile Water came with his (even though he said Bacto), I don't recall any actually coming with Bacto Water.
    I let Sterile water stay in the fridge for about a month many years ago, swelled up my leg and made have a fever of 101....that was it for me and Sterile water....I have like 30 ampules of sterile water in a drawer..lol...I won't touch the stuff.
    TSW

Thread Information