bmuhtneerg is offline New Member

Tren acetate dosage

Hey guys. i've been thinking about doing a cycle with some test e. and tren acetate, and was wondering if 75 mg eod for 20 days would be enough to notice some difference and i was thinking test e at 500mg/wk. i have done one cycle when i was 18 which i already know was a bad idea because of my age, but i only did sust250 at 1 amp a week for 4 weeks and gained 13 lbs. so would the tren at 75mg eod be an ok dose for 20 days or should i up the dosage any help would be awesome thanks guys....

keep lifting

Jackman is offline Banned
    75mg ed for at least 8 weeks

bmuhtneerg is offline New Member

my fault

hey it's me again, i wasn't thinking it's 100mg instead of 75, and i also didn't want to run the test past 8 weeks i was looking for a shorter cycle and i know tren is powerful so i really didn't want to run it for a long time.... so would there be any benefit to running it for 3 weeks or should i just hold out till i get more experience for a longer cycle i only want to gain about 20 lbs or so...

barbarian is offline Banned
    im doing 100mgs a day.. BUT im a big guy 6 4 250 13% bf and have done a few cycles of test before this.. start out with 75mgs ed then if you dont like what you get then your next cycle go to 100.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bmuhtneerg
    hey it's me again, i wasn't thinking it's 100mg instead of 75, and i also didn't want to run the test past 8 weeks i was looking for a shorter cycle and i know tren is powerful so i really didn't want to run it for a long time.... so would there be any benefit to running it for 3 weeks or should i just hold out till i get more experience for a longer cycle i only want to gain about 20 lbs or so...
    Hold off bro...tren isn't recomended for the novice cycler.Also,I think your cheating yourself with the test a little.I'd extend the test cycle to 10 weeks.I think you'll yield better results.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yeah I would wait until a cycle or two down the road, just run a simple dbol , test e cycle.

Thread Information