usulsuspct is offline New Member

1st Cycle and PCT Questions

I am an admitted newbie to the juice world but have been exploring my options when it comes to a first cycle. I have been reviewing the "profile" section of the site, as well as others discussion of thier cycles. I have stated my intended goals but will reiterate. I am 27 roughly 250lb working out 5x a week for a little over 2 years now. I realize that diet is an integral component of the cycle, however I will approach that bridge next.

As a first cycle I was thinking:

1-12 week Test Enan 400mg week
    1-12 week Nolva 10 mg ed (unless signs of gyno)

PCT
    13-16 week Nolva 20 mg ed
    13-16 week Clomid 50 mg ed

I get the impression that most reccomend a first cycle of test e only. I am a little weary as I definetly dont want the gyno. As far as isolating the bodies response both the Nolva and Clomid are non-androgenic and therefore dont directly impact the gains seen my test?

My main questions surround the difference between Nolva and Clomid. If I understand things correctly the Nolva is used to block the estrogen receptors therefore preventing possible binding and gyno. Now is the Clomid then used in PCT to stimulate the bodies natural test generation to ease off the juice? This generation of test will help prevent loss of muscle gains and help elminate the possible side effects of rebounding from the test e?

Please let me know if I am way off base here....again I am pretty green to this stuff.....

Thanks

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Bravo....**** good looking 1st cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clomid needs to go like this:

2 weeks after your last TE shot:

day 1 300mg split through out the day
    days 2-11 100mg split am/pm
    days 12-21 50mg

Good luck,

D

Thanks for the clarification on the Clomid dosing. I have seen the 300/100/50 outlined however was unclear as its reason. Is this because the rebound from the test is heaviest at first or is that you need to get the Clomid saturated in your system for it to be effective allowing the rest to be maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by usulsuspct
    Thanks for the clarification on the Clomid dosing. I have seen the 300/100/50 outlined however was unclear as its reason. Is this because the rebound from the test is heaviest at first or is that you need to get the Clomid saturated in your system for it to be effective allowing the rest to be maintenance?
    Rebound?

You wait 2 weeks because thats about how long it takes for the foreign test to start to decline...your natural test production will be low, b/c you were putting outside stuff in...the clomid is to bring your production up gradually, with a kicker at the begining.

Hope that answered your q...

D

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotta say bro, I really like your first cycle.

Your username is different story though

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Gotta say bro, I really like your first cycle.

Your username is different story though
    Yea...whats up with that? I say he should be honorable and offer to change it.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Yea...whats up with that? I say he should be honorable and offer to change it.

D
    I have no problem changing it (although I do have 9 posts j/k). Usualsuspect has a defined identity here and I dont want to elbow in on that. I dont think I can modify my current profile, so I guess I will setup another email and register again.

marrok is offline Junior Member
    marrok formely known as usulsuspct

Alright...I have created a new account. I hope this ends the cotroversy

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marrok
    marrok formely known as usulsuspct

Alright...I have created a new account. I hope this ends the cotroversy
    No controversy, just copyright infringement

Only kidding, thank you for changing it.

~US~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You did a great job on researching your first cycle....... This is very rare to see.

The best way to prevent gyno is to run a SERM (nolva) and an AI (like L-dex)....... These 2 will protect you all around because L-dex will stop the conversion of test to estrogen and the nolva will keep receptor sites clear from estrogen that get's by from conversion that L-dex did not stop. Also, nolva will help keep lipids in check.

Durring PCT Nolva will mimic estrogen which will then triger clomid to start recovering HPTA. Nolva will also keep receptors sites clear of any estrogen trying to bind to sites.

The 300/100/50 dosages for clomid are not set in stone...... I run 300/100 for my PCT....... The first day of 300mg is to get blood levels up faster....... not everyone will do this because of some of the sides that they will get from the high dosages of clomid. You will need to see what works for you but the 300/100/50 is a good starting point in helping recover HPTA.

1-12 week Test Enan 400mg week
    1-14 week Nolva 20 mg ed

PCT starts 2 weeks past last Enan injection week 14:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

****** If you decide to run l-dex then run it through the cycle and PCT at .25mg ED........ You can then lower the nolva to 10mg ED durring the cycle and then bump it up to 20mg durring PCT.

Thread Information