geardup is offline Associate Member

Cycle help Suggestions please!

I recently purchased some Winstrol Depot.. I am going to run it but i was thinking about running something else with it to help gain some size while i rip up.. I want to stay away from test because the last two cycle i did with test i broke out in acne super bad.. what would be good to stack with winny.. i was thinking some primo but the **** my source has is bunk so i dont wanna go with that.. any other suggestions guys? i have some dbol .. but alot of what i gain with dbol i lose when im done due to the water retention.. what do you guys suggest. thanks!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    There are measures that you can take to prevent and treat acne. i will only suggest test. In a world where test didnt exist, I would stack it with equipoise and proviron .

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The first thing you have to do is decide if you are going to cut or bulk. You're not going to get ripped and add mass at the same time.

geardup is offline Associate Member

winny

im looking to gain about 8-10lbs and just cut.. i dont think i can do that alone with just winny so i was wondering what else i could take with it to add a little size.. not too interested in bulking up a whole lot but adding some size and ripping too

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    My first stack was deca and winnie. They worked nice together. They pretty much cancel each others side effects out. Dry joints from the winnie, deca lubes the joints. Winnie prevents deca gyno (in theory), etc.

400 mg deca a week for 10 weeks
    50 mg winnie ed weeks 8-13
    Clomid week 14, 15 and 16.
    Milk thisle with the winnie.

I also tried eq and winnie but had to stop the winnie becasue my joints were really dry and creaky... I was also taking 2000mg of Glucosime/Condrition and it did nothing to help.

Thread Information