Thread: Sust cycle

ArMaGeDoN is offline New Member

Sust cycle

Hello...this is my first post. I just read the post made by NU-ROYDER and actually I was considering sustanon alone for 10 weeks at 500 mg/wk for my first cycle...I am 26, 175 lbs and 11% bf. How much could I expect to gain from this...only an approximation. Also, I have been reading that it should be taken eod but in other posts some say every 5th day...could someone shed some light on this?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I would put some more weight on naturally before I started my first cycle. No offence, but 175 isn't very big. If you start now it will just make it harder for you to put on size in the future.

Swellin Guest
    Mr. Death is exactly right bro. You need to up your calories and gain naturally for a while. Go up to 4000 clalories of quality foods...mostly protein and low GI carbs. Get your fats from fish oils and from flax oil. You will gain nicely on this.

If you decide to go ahead and juice, skip the sust...go with test e. If you can't do EOD injections with sust, you have to do them E3D...no longer! You would also need to supplement that with prop on the days you didn't inject the sust.

Grow naturally bro. It will only make it harder for you to grow if you start gear now.

sorry...forgot to mention that i am only 5'5"...i have a very strong base (can legitimatly bench 415 lbs...no ****)...only i hit a plateau which is the only reason i am considering sustanon .

Swellin Guest
    175 at 5'5" ain't too bad.

What does your diet look like now?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMaGeDoN
    sorry...forgot to mention that i am only 5'5"...i have a very strong base (can legitimatly bench 415 lbs...no ****)...only i hit a plateau which is the only reason i am considering sustanon.
    175 at 5'8 is a good wieght,and 175 at 5'5" is even better.I'd be offended if I was told that bro.

Anyway,Look into test E or Cyp as a first cycle.I think you'll likt that much better.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    175 at 5'8 is a good wieght,and 175 at 5'5" is even better.I'd be offended if I was told that bro.

Anyway,Look into test E or Cyp as a first cycle.I think you'll likt that much better.
    Alright you old fart...I said it "ain't too bad" when do I ever use the word "ain't" in a serious manor? (It was a way of acknowledging that I was putting my foot in my mouth.) I guess the inflection I was trying to include in my voice did not make it through in my typing.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Alright you old fart...I said it "ain't too bad" when do I ever use the word "ain't" in a serious manor? (It was a way of acknowledging that I was putting my foot in my mouth.) I guess the inflection I was trying to include in my voice did not make it through in my typing.
    I was referring to Mr Death's post and your first post!!!

Swellin Guest
    I was referring to Mr Death's post and your first post!!!
    Yes Pa.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Even at 5'5", 175 and 11% bf is too small IMO. It's just that I see so many guys on this site start using too early and then complain when they can't make any more gains without rediculous amounts of gear. Not trying to offend, just looking out. I would try to put on 15 more pound first. Try not to worry too much about plateaus in strength, just concentrate on getting in as good of shape as possible before you begin juicing.

thx for the info guys...and don't worry..it takes quite a bit to offened me...I am very comfortable with my body size/weight...anyways I appreciate your suggestions/concerns

Thread Information