2timer is offline Senior Member

air in your needle... what you guys think?

I asked this a paramedic yesterday about air in your needle and he said the body can handle 4ml of air. that surprised me. so if there are bubbles in your needle then I guess you don't have to waste the roids to get it out! but don't quote me please!
    what you guys think?

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I just tap it to the top and let 1 drip run down the needle to lube it up,i dont worry about thoughs tiny one.Never bothered me!

Swellin Guest
    I do the same as gixxer. Well I did until I started this rather painful variety of prop I am running now. I don't really like that battery acid on my needle.

I don't sweat a small bubble...no problem. I try and get the big ones out, but the small ones are not a concern.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I think that it is more of a precaution that could pay off if you accidentally inject in a vein. Im not sure but im pretty sure that puting air in blood veins is bad.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    man I wasited like 2ml every cycle like that. next time I know what to do! my old dealer scared me!

ultranyte is offline Junior Member
    I always add a tiny bubble to every injection, just to get all the juice out
    I've never had any problems, and the amount of air i usually put in is exactly enough so it doesn't leave the needle tip

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I think it takes a large amount of air into a vein from articals, if you surf the web about it.

as was stated in another post, doctors actually inject air into veins to test heart functions. Plus injecting air into a vein shouldnt be a concern since we are all aspirating, right? A little air in the muscle isnt going to hurt you.

Thread Information