remhunt is offline New Member

Can someone help a Newbie?

I have a cycle question? I have started a cycle in which I was only going to use sustanon (10 ml total for 6 weeks), but later realized that I needed more for good weight gaines. I took 1 cc a week for the first 2 weeks, then 2cc's for weeks 3 and 4 (so I have 4 cc left). I now have aquired 10 ml of enanthate and 850 mg of d-bol on hand. How would you guys recomend me finishing a good cycle for great weight gaines? Should I completely finish the sustanon and then start the d-bol and enanthate together to make a 10-12 week cycle?
    Oh yeah, background is I have taken one cycle of anadrol about 12 years ago. I'm 31 6'0" and 195 lbs.

grave digger is offline Junior Member
    Bro...give us a little more information. What is the mg/ml of each compound you have? What are your goals for this cycle? It's really good to ask these questions on the front end before you start your cycle.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you might be able to make this work, but lets see.

I would finish the sus using 2 cc's per week. It will start to kick in soon. That gives you 2 weeks on sus and then start using 2 cc's per week of enanthate . That will give you 5 more weeks so you would have a decent 11 week cycle of test which is what is advised. The switch should go fine since you will just be switching tests and you are diong it after your long esters in the sus will be kicking in and enanthate is a long ester. It would almost be like you just jumped your enanthate cycle with prop. Either way, i wouldnt use the dbol but lets see what others say.

Both the sustanon and enanthate are 250mg/ml. My goals are to pack on some mass. Of course I would like to be lean, which I am right now, but have had a hard time putting on some weight naturally. Thanks for any suggestions!

Any other suggestions? Would the prior one be a good idea?

Thread Information