Thread: anapalon

Hitman is offline Senior Member

Talking anapalon

hey peps has anyone tried anapalon?is it really a rapid bulk gainer?was the water retention extreme? what did you take to counter the high toxicity levels that come with it? can you use it on its own ? would you use clomid? and what anti E would you recommend with it?oh and at what dosage worked 4 you? sorry bout all the ? but i cant find it in a search, may have another name. any way only found two articles about it and it seemed ok but its always best to ask the guys that use it not the doctors. Thx in advance

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    whats your cycle history, age, and workout history?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say get some liver support such as milk thistle and maybe have a couple glasses of cranberry juice everyday also. definitly anti-e's on hand. clomid is must!

and it would be good to stack it with something, like deca , eq, primo, or test

maybe something like this??

deca 400mgs 1-8
    test 500mgs 1-8

abombs first 3 weeks, 4 weeks max. then clomid at end of course

ok no i havent done a cycle before, im 25 been training for around 4 years, used to powerlift before that. im weighing in at 87KG about 14%bf. workout schedule is monday-back/bi, tuesday-chest/tri, wednesday-rest, thursday-calves/thighs, friday-back lower and upper, saturday-rest, sunday-abs and light cardio. my sets and reps start with set1 12 reps, set2 10 reps, set3 8 reps, set4 6 reps. My weights start at 60% and go up 10% at a time till 6 rep failure. Hope this helps and you can understand it, THX.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you'll want to use A-bomb's on your first cycle bro!

Alot of people rave about a-bombs, but most people generally feel like shit on them,I'd use d-bol in place of abombs any day,you feel much better and there cheap!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Mallet's right. Dbol is way better for a first cycle. they give you an up feeling while abombs depress you.

Cool

hmmm depression, well no thx ive got enough of that as it is, so the Dbol is like a built in happy pill/as? cool. Well i'll have to lean on my source to get me some then. He is small fish though but i'll see what happens, either way i'll keep posting the results. Thx guys once again this board cant be beat for good informative advice. PEACE

Juicyswede is offline New Member
    Well i´ve said it before: It is so very individual!!
    I LOVE A-bombs and especially the anapolons, they are the best!
    I hardly have any water retention and side effects are very few.
    But, for a beginner-NOPE!

Angry

well heres the deal my source reckons theres no d-bol in the country and hasnt been in some time, his price for a 8 week cycle of sust only is close to $900NZ , yeah fuck that. So ive come to the conclusion that im packing up the wife and kids and moving to america. cya soon bros i'll be the one taking the daily strolls across the mex/usa border. peace.

codzilla is offline New Member
    Shit bro send me the a-bombs and I'll send the d-bol! I can't seem to find em. I can't wait to try em!

shit , its going from bad to worse my mate says he's run out of sus and after the anapalon is gone thats it too no more selling. Says his missus is getting pissed about it all specially with them having kids and all.(cant blame her.) But fuck i have got to be the unluckiest son of a bitch around. Anyway hes got the abombs for sure, something like 60 pills left.The question is can a person just use abombs and the anti e and clomid, and still get results? in saying that what dosage would i take and what days on/off , im still taking into account the no longer than 4 weeks policy. PS im eating and training properly just in case you guys thought i was after a quick fix. Thx guys

Thread Information