Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question Front/Back Loading with Long Ester Tests

I know some people have front loading their cycle of test enanthate by doubling the first weeks dose. ie) 1000mg week 1 then 500mg EW thereafter. I never did read much on people's results who went this route. What was the verdict guys?

Secondly, if front loading can be done...most certainly back loading can be done in the same fashion. ie) 500mg EW then 1000mg last week of cycle.

Can some bros who have tried these methods pipe up and give me their opinions and results...I'm interested in hearing them.

Thx!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I see no purpose in back loading.The only thing I front loaded was fina for 5 day at double the dose and I was off to the races day 7.I never heard anything great about front loading longer esters though.IMO it seems to be somewhat of a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I see no purpose in back loading.The only thing I front loaded was fina for 5 day at double the dose and I was off to the races day 7.I never heard anything great about front loading longer esters though.IMO it seems to be somewhat of a waste.
    I read quite a few posts on AR about guys frontloading test E.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I read quite a few posts on AR about guys frontloading test E.
    So have I,but never heard any results on it though.

Swellin Guest
    I started a thread on this here at AR, sometime back. I got a great deal of responses, and most of them were against frontloading. Most people felt that you simply waste gear, and only have the gear kick in a couple of days earlier by front loading. However, I believe it was BrownBomber who was adamant about the benefits of frontloading. He doubles his dose for two weeks at the start.

As for back loading, I would much prefer the idea of just running prop out the back door and up to pct.

okiecocker is offline Junior Member
    Everything I keep seeing on frontloading E would be to use Prop instead... and drop your original dose of E down while your on the Prop. Once u feel the E kicking in, ditch the prop.

Swellin Guest
    No need to drop the dose of enan...that will simply delay it achieving the desired level in your blood. Run it at a constant level and use the prop for a kickstart. Drop the pro after four to five weeks.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried front loading...but had better results just taking a short acting ester,prop, for the boost.

okiecocker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    No need to drop the dose of enan...that will simply delay it achieving the desired level in your blood. Run it at a constant level and use the prop for a kickstart. Drop the pro after four to five weeks.
    Well the reason for dropping the dose of Enan. would be so u don't end up doing nearly a gram of Test (assuming you were doing 500mg of Enan./wk and 500mg of Prop/wk) if they overlapped... especially for a beginner. Is my thinking flawed?

Guys. I have done both prop and dbol for jump starting all my cycles...I'm not looking for advice on this. Sorry to be rude.

I want to hear results from people who have front loaded with a long estered test.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Guys. I have done both prop and dbol for jump starting all my cycles...I'm not looking for advice on this. Sorry to be rude.

I want to hear results from people who have front loaded with a long estered test.
    never done it, but i think i was warrior who commented on this...

when you frontload with say 1g-1.5g's of test the first week, or first 2 weeks it will cause your blood levels to stay higher throughout the cycle...think about it...you front load with 1000mg and then run 500mg consitantly throughout then you will always have a higher ratio of test in you b/c the long ester never clears b/f you inject another 500mg...it makes alot of sense to me...more dramatic and quicker gains???...probably not, but it should yeild more gains total b/c of the abundance of test in you

i know im not to scientific, but it does make sense to me...if yall dont understand ill try to re-wprd it better

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone

when you frontload with say 1g-1.5g's of test the first week, or first 2 weeks it will cause your blood levels to stay higher throughout the cycle...think about it...you front load with 1000mg and then run 500mg consitantly throughout then you will always have a higher ratio of test in you b/c the long ester never clears b/f you inject another 500mg...it makes alot of sense to me...more dramatic and quicker gains???...probably not, but it should yeild more gains total b/c of the abundance of test in you

i know im not to scientific, but it does make sense to me...if yall dont understand ill try to re-wprd it better
    Makes sense to me too...now if we can just get some member's results.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    well if your gonna run 500mg a week it only makes sense to me to do your first shot at 500 say on monday and thursday shoot 250. so that your first week is really only 750, and the rest of your weeks are 500, by the time your first shot kicks in you'll allready have a 500mg balance....but what do i know maybe i'm missing something?

GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member

COLD'S nailed it! THat is what the research shows. I think some bros think that frt-loading is suppose to give you a quick start and an big boost out of the gates....but that's not what the theory suggests......the best thing to do is frt-ld with 1-1.5 g of long ester test for the first 2 weks coulpled with d-bol or t-prop for the quick initial boost in test.....then the long ester test will keep you at an elevated(more constant) bolood level for most of your cycle....and you can cut out the prop aetr te first 2 weks....this all has to do with the 1/2 lives of the esters in your system.

I like frt-lding.

Makes sense to me too...now if we can just get some member's results.
    well....if you can wait until next october-november ill try it for you

well....if you can wait until next october-november ill try it for you
    I may try it on the back end of my current cycle.

I may try it on the back end of my current cycle.
    so if you "end-load"...all that would do is spike levels for the say...next 2 weesk while you waiting to start your pct???

so if you "end-load"...all that would do is spike levels for the say...next 2 weesk while you waiting to start your pct???
    I'm hoping for even levels...not spiking or declining (if I do nothing)

I'm hoping for even levels...not spiking or declining (if I do nothing)
    but if your already saturated with say 500mg test on a consistant level...wouldnt putting a g in you spike the levels?...im not a scientist, but this seems logical?...maybe

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    but if your already saturated with say 500mg test on a consistant level...wouldnt putting a g in you spike the levels?...im not a scientist, but this seems logical?...maybe
    Im thinking yes.....
    Why dont you try to front load next cycle MBH? arent you just on var now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Im thinking yes.....
    Why dont you try to front load next cycle MBH? arent you just on var now?
    I wanted more! So I dropped the var and started on test e with a test p start. var for 8 weeks at the end

I agree..I don't think that makes any sense to do that.

...that's if I inject EW. If I do not...the test levels will go down. ie) just like before PCT

...that's if I inject EW. If I do not...the test levels will go down. ie) just like before PCT
    hmmm...still confused...so your gonna inject it ed to build up to say 1g????

hmmm...still confused...so your gonna inject it ed to build up to say 1g????
    ED!? No way!

Why do people use test p or dbol on the back end? b/c their long ester test is losing strength.

ED!? No way!

Why do people use test p or dbol on the back end? b/c their long ester test is losing strength.
    ok i see i see....but i still think your levels are gonna spike....not that its bad, i dont see anything wrong with it...

ED!? No way!

The reason most ppl use prop on the back end is to ride right into pct.same with orals.I can see doing that,as it could aid in recovery and keep gains coming.But loading with a long ester at the end is pointless in my view.I still can't see your logic in this.

The reason most ppl use prop on the back end is to ride right into pct.same with orals.I can see doing that,as it could aid in recovery and keep gains coming.But loading with a long ester at the end is pointless in my view.I still can't see your logic in this.
    i think his logic is that if he spikes his test level from the lower dose he already has in him, then he will make more gains at the end, and possibly solidify his gains better????

i still would say prop at the end also to cruise into pct.....but i 100% agree with front loading, i dont care what any of you have to say!...lol

i think his logic is that if he spikes his test level from the lower dose he already has in him, then he will make more gains at the end, and possibly solidify his gains better????

i still would say prop at the end also to cruise into pct.....but i 100% agree with front loading, i dont care what any of you have to say!...lol
    I agree,there could be some benefit to frontloading a long ester to get your blood levels up more quickly.But I still find it pointless in backloading a long ester.When you finish up,your still going to have to wait for the esters to clear before pct.Maybe it's tax day and I'm not thinking 100% clear.So someone please show me the benefits of backloading a long ester.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree,there could be some benefit to frontloading a long ester to get your blood levels up more quickly.But I still find it pointless in backloading a long ester.When you finish up,your still going to have to wait for the esters to clear before pct.Maybe it's tax day and I'm not thinking 100% clear.So someone please show me the benefits of backloading a long ester.

No benefit to it IMO - happy tax day Bro

Bump.

Pheedno? I4L? Rickson? Ron? Anyone!?

Thread Information