flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Can I Take Clen. With Pct?? Help Please

WONDERING IF I CAN TAKE CLEN (IF SO WHAT DOSE?)DURING PCT WITH CLOMID AND NOLVA TO STOP THE CATABOLIC EFFECT. I'M TAKING 500 TEST E./WK, AND 400DECA/WK. I'M DOING TEST ETH. FOR 1-10 AND 10-12 TEST PROP. WHEN SHOULD I QUIT DECA ? AT THE SAME TIME I QUIT THE TEST ETH?

Boardrider is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    WONDERING IF I CAN TAKE CLEN (IF SO WHAT DOSE?)DURING PCT WITH CLOMID AND NOLVA TO STOP THE CATABOLIC EFFECT. I'M TAKING 500 TEST E./WK, AND 400DECA/WK. I'M DOING TEST ETH. FOR 1-10 AND 10-12 TEST PROP. WHEN SHOULD I QUIT DECA? AT THE SAME TIME I QUIT THE TEST ETH?
    You can take clen during PCT. Start with 20 mcg/day and add 20 mcg each subsequent day up to about 140 mcg or until your body can't tolerate it anymore. Limit this to a two-week period.

You should quit the deca a couple weeks before you're done with the test.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider
    You can take clen during PCT. Start with 20 mcg/day and add 20 mcg each subsequent day up to about 140 mcg or until your body can't tolerate it anymore. Limit this to a two-week period.

You should quit the deca a couple weeks before you're done with the test.

how would i dose it if i have ketotifen? i think i don't have to cycle off, but the thing is... i don't know when to start taking the ketotifen.should i take it with the clen. the whole two weeks that i'm supposed to go off the clen?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    go to the edu forum and look up "clen handbook" it will tell you all you need to know

Thread Information