XavierSmithfield is offline New Member

Talking SoMe AsSiStAnCe??

Hey guys...

I am 25, 5'10", 155 lbs... Yes, I am a skinny guy by nature; however, I am trying to add some weight (which I have thus far successsfully done- Added 20 lbs in the past year without any...help) and to get more definition. I realize I won't end up looking like a huge bodybuilder no matter how hard I try- this is just my metabolism and my body type, and I am fine with that.

The assistance I need is in what to use to start off my cycle. I work out 4-5 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week. I am highly considering deca to start off. Should I add anything else to the first cycle? I have read many of the educational threads and a few of the threads on here (of which I found RON's to be concise and informative ) however, I still have basic questions.

What do you guys reccommend? How often would I inject what you reccommend? Assistance, please!!!

(I am including a pic below which is from a few months ago. Better quality pics to come, but this gives you an idea... I'm skiiny. I told you.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SoMe AsSiStAnCe??-eridec03.jpg  

righton is offline Senior Member
    You lucky bastard i wish i could start over again because thats the way i looked when i first started. That was 13ys ago and there were no boards like this back then(there wasn't much of an internet back then either). I'm not one that believes in 500 this and 600 that for a first cycle, my first cycle was 250 test/wk and 200 deca /wk(i honestly can't remember if i took dbol ) and i put on 30lbs the first time,now at 235lbs i laugh when i see how i looked back then. Keep the calories and protien way up(but watch the fat) and train like crazy and you'll do great, you got a perfect base to start with.
    Last edited by righton; 04-15-2004 at 06:34 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca by itself is not the answer (there many threads on the effects of running a progestin by itself... "Deca dick," HPTA shutdown without testosterone replacement )... but on the same token you don't need to get into complicated stacks. Running testosterone only will help you familiarize yourself with the use of AAS and testosterone in general - the hormone that you produce endogenously and in which all other steroids are simply a deriative.

You are pretty light but also show some muscle maturity. I would say much of your issues lie in your diet. Be sure you are eating to fuel your body with the macronutrients it needs to grow (proteins) and the fuel it needs to produce energy (carbs/fat). When you take anabolic steroids you increase your bodies abitlity to utilize the protein you injest to make more muscle (by increaseing protein synthesis and promoting a positive nitrogen balance) - so diet is even more important during your cycle. Superphysiological levels of androgens also cross-over bind to glucocorticoid receptors which stops cortisol from destroying your progress. With all this anabolic activity - be sure you provide your body with the nutients it needs to build - nobody builds a house without the bricks. And post-cycle nutrition and training is also paramount to keep what you gained.

For you:

Weeks 1-10, 250mg Testosterone Enanthate every 4 days (467mg/wk)
    Weeks 5-12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    Weeks 12-14 Clomid load

This will multipy your bodies natural androgen content several times and give you the environment for more growth. In the future, you can do the same thing but add some Deca...

Does that answer your question?

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    Warrior my body type is similiar to this guys. Im going to run sustanon e3ds .75cc. I was wondering why you suggested starting nolvadex at week 5 and not week 1. What would be the benefit of this. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rlslmshdy
    Warrior my body type is similiar to this guys. Im going to run sustanon e3ds .75cc. I was wondering why you suggested starting nolvadex at week 5 and not week 1. What would be the benefit of this. thanks
    If he were to frontload the enanthate (taking double the maintenance dose prior to the first half life) then I would have said from week 1 or 2... but since he is not frontloading, I shaved off some of the time he will spend on Nolvadex ... starting it when his blood androgen use will be high and estrogen levels are elevating. Soooo... basically, it will take several weeks before his blood androgens level off... taking into acount all the half/active lives - he is administering 467mg/wk but will actually have a blood volume of around 700-800mg/wk after week 3... starting 10mg of Nolvadex after week 5.

Week 1: TE; 467mg
    Week 2: TE; 467mg + 225mg from week 1
    Week 3: TE; 467mg + 225mg from week 2 + 75mg from Week 1
    Week 4 and on: 467+225+75= 767mg of TE

(Above is an estimate - I am not saying my figures are 100% accurate... just trying to illustrate the idea)

I push the Nolvadex to 5 rather than after 3 because it takes some time for the unwanted effects to develop... and I feel it is best to use the anicillary drugs (especially multiple drugs) for brief periods... well, not more than necessary...
    Last edited by Warrior; 04-15-2004 at 07:27 AM.

would you suggest this for me? or would the prop in the sust. make it beneficial to start the nolvadex in wk 1

Quote Originally Posted by rlslmshdy
    would you suggest this for me? or would the prop in the sust. make it beneficial to start the nolvadex in wk 1
    Since you are using 250mg of a testosterone mixture (which includes a light ester like propintate) then yes, I would suggest you start some Nolvadex earlier since your blood androgen levels while rise faster than if you were using testosterone enanthate solo...

thanks Warrior for your help, I really appreciate the info!!

de nada

XavierSmithfield is offline New Member

Thanks...

Thanks for the info, guys... I knew just Deca by itself would not be the answer; however, I did not want to take too many different things on my first cycle since... it's my first cycle, number one- AND because of my current size. You've definitly given me some insight.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierSmithfield
    Thanks for the info, guys... I knew just Deca by itself would not be the answer; however, I did not want to take too many different things on my first cycle since... it's my first cycle, number one- AND because of my current size. You've definitly given me some insight.

Thanks again.
    No problem...

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XavierSmithfield
    Hey guys...

I am 25, 5'10", 155 lbs... Yes, I am a skinny guy by nature; however, I am trying to add some weight (which I have thus far successsfully done- Added 20 lbs in the past year without any...help) and to get more definition. I realize I won't end up looking like a huge bodybuilder no matter how hard I try- this is just my metabolism and my body type, and I am fine with that.

The assistance I need is in what to use to start off my cycle. I work out 4-5 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week. I am highly considering deca to start off. Should I add anything else to the first cycle? I have read many of the educational threads and a few of the threads on here (of which I found RON's to be concise and informative ) however, I still have basic questions.
    This isnt' the most popular opinion around here, but why don't you wait a year or two?

You can definately add 25 lbs of mass in that time naturally with food and intense workouts. In the process you'll be learning about your body--what diets and exercise regimens you respond to best. Then when you jump on the juice, you'll get far more out of it and the added bonus of retaining much more of your gains.

Thread Information