sprhvywt is offline New Member

mixing oil and water

I know this topic has been debated before. I have mixed my winny and tren shots with no problem before. I will be doing everyday injects with tren, winny and suspension. I figure the oil from the tren will keep clogging of suspension to minimun. I heard a guy on another site say that the oil could encapsulate the water based stuff and cause a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sprhvywt
    I know this topic has been debated before. I have mixed my winny and tren shots with no problem before. I will be doing everyday injects with tren, winny and suspension. I figure the oil from the tren will keep clogging of suspension to minimun. I heard a guy on another site say that the oil could encapsulate the water based stuff and cause a problem.
    He's half right. The oil-based can "encapsulate" (form micelles around) the water-based, but this won't cause any problem.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    My last injection I mixed water based b-12 with Test. The test did encapsulate the b-12. Since the b-12 was in the back of the syringe I got all of the test into me and didn't waste anything. I think I might do this from now on. Just make sure ALL of the air is out of the water based stuff before you load the oil base. Otherwise the bubbles will never float to the top.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Ya...but realise BA is hydrophillic. You mix em around and your sucking the BA out of the oil. This may or may not be fine. If you suck too much out, you could get some crystallization in your muscle after you inject...this is terrible pain, most are ok though. Id be more leary with prop, TNE, and winny though.

Thread Information