discodavie is offline New Member

Question NewBie needs help!! Please

Hi Guys, i have been lifting for a couple of years now, taking protein and creatine supplements however i am looking to get "ripped" properly so that my muscles look hardened and ripped.

I am planning on cycling Oxandrolone (Anavar ) from british Dragon, can anyone tell me what dosage i should be taking? I am looking to play it safe with regards to hair loss and other sideeffects.

I am at a loss as to planning an Oxandrolone cycle, is their harm in stopping the cycle short of the recommended length?

Ps , this site is fantastic and has probably stopped hundreds of lifters taking the wrong gear, give yourselves a pat on the back!

thanks in advance guys

Disco

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    well bro if you want to do a real cycle do test, but if your gonna do an oral by itself I guess var would be the one. I'd say go with 25-30 mg/d for 7-8 weeks. var won't melt off the fat, but it will help you retain your muscle and strength while on a cutting diet. you might want to look into some fat burners to take with it if your main concern is "getting ripped"

Quote Originally Posted by discodavie
    Hi Guys, i have been lifting for a couple of years now, taking protein and creatine supplements however i am looking to get "ripped" properly so that my muscles look hardened and ripped.

I am planning on cycling Oxandrolone (Anavar ) from british Dragon, can anyone tell me what dosage i should be taking? I am looking to play it safe with regards to hair loss and other sideeffects.

I am at a loss as to planning an Oxandrolone cycle, is their harm in stopping the cycle short of the recommended length?

Ps , this site is fantastic and has probably stopped hundreds of lifters taking the wrong gear, give yourselves a pat on the back!

thanks in advance guys

Disco
    I've known guys to run Anavar for unbelievabley extended periods of time (I think it's Ironfist that takes it nearly year round)(I think)....at any rate, you'll get far better effects from the Var if Test (Prop would be best IMO) is ran as a catylist IMO, OK everybody's opinion.
    Also, I personally wouldn't run it any less than 40mg per day....
    What are your stats?
    TSW

Thread Information