Thread: dbol????

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member

dbol????

Hey bro's...

Here's what i have for yeah...i am on a cycle of sus and dbol which i'm on 500/25 a week... 25 isn't really much on dbol...so i was wondering what these back pains are caused from...and how can ppl tell if the back pain isn't there kidneys...they're in the same location.

Oh and i don't think in a back pump...

thanks bros

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Did ya ever think it could be a back injury or strain from improper form while lifting...lol

dont mean to sound like a smart ass LMZ
    but that was the first thing i thought of

lol....

i don't think so bulldog....i have been lifting for years and know what form to use ..

but on a serious note... i know dbol can cause lower back pain and i have recently read that it may be caused by estrogen conversion... so i was wondering if i took some nolavdex would it help the situation???

thanks bro

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I'm not so sure about the estrogen conversion causing back pain....but i could be wrong!

When I train sometimes I too get an unbearable back pain and it is a pump, the pain is so immense that it feels like a pull or a twinge.

Try drinking a lot more water and really hydrate the system - check the colour of your urine, it needs to be as clear as possible. The other thing that you could do is some mobility on the lower back so that the muscles don't suffer from your workout too much in the future.

Everything is worth a try!

yeah bro i've been drinking crazy amounts of water...and my piss is almost clear so i don't think it's my kidneys......(i wonder if alot ppl get freaked out about that?).... anyhow i think it may be a pump... but if it is it's on all day and is some painful....maybe i pulled something at work....if it was the cause of back pump could i buy a back relaxent...shouldn't that settle it down???

Oh well you fella's are always a great help.

Thread Information