OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

Question Test only cycle dosage?

Hey guys,

I dont know if you all remember but a while back I posted a thread about my friend who was looking at diong some androgel for his first cycle. With everyones help on this site I managed to convince him that it was a waste of money. (he was scared of the needle of a real cycle) so he wanted to just rub it in.

Now he is in the process of getting two bottles of QV Enanthate and I am curious as to what dosage I should recomend to him. when i did my first cycle I was told to pyramid the dosage.

I did:

I only had one bottle and of course ran short on the last 2 weeks, so I am making sure he has enough for a first cycle.

I was thinking he should run 500mg EW for about 8-9 weeks depending on how long the vials will last him. what do you guys think?

also should he run nolva with it bieng his first cycle? I am tring to make sure he does this right. or should he jsut have it on hand just in case?

He will be doing the usual clomid PCT.

thanks for any help

OMS
    Last edited by OneMoreSet; 04-15-2004 at 09:17 AM. Reason: forgot something

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    QV Enantat if im correct has 250mg/ml in 10ml and 50ml vials. if he has two 10ml vials he should have enough for 10 weeks. since this is his first cycle id recommend running it at 500mg per week for 10 weeks (two 10ml vials will give u enough for 10 weeks). Otherwise, if he has two 50ml vials then id go for 12 weeks, and u will have enough left over for future cycles too. however, be careful cuz some QV products have been underfilled for me. just a heads up. and make sure he has clomid and nolvadex for PCT and/or nolvadex on hand throughout his cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    Hey guys,

I dont know if you all remember but a while back I posted a thread about my friend who was looking at diong some androgel for his first cycle. With everyones help on this site I managed to convince him that it was a waste of money. (he was scared of the needle of a real cycle) so he wanted to just rub it in.

Now he is in the process of getting two bottles of QV Enanthate and I am curious as to what dosage I should recomend to him. when i did my first cycle I was told to pyramid the dosage.

I did:

I only had one bottle and of course ran short on the last 2 weeks, so I am making sure he has enough for a first cycle.

I was thinking he should run 500mg EW for about 8-9 weeks depending on how long the vials will last him. what do you guys think?

also should he run nolva with it bieng his first cycle? I am tring to make sure he does this right. or should he jsut have it on hand just in case?

He will be doing the usual clomid PCT.

thanks for any help

OMS
    With 2 10ml vials he will get about 9 weeks from it........ I would run no less than 10 weeks of Enan at 500mg per week.

Yes, at minimum always run nolva in your cycles at 20mg ED....... If you use a AI along with nolva then 10mg of nolva through the cycle and then 20mg durring PCT

so I should have him get another bottle of enanthate ? or should I just have him run it for nine weeks?

they are two 10ml vials.. sorry about not posting that earlier.

OMS

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    get him another one

I still cant get over how bad I messed up my first cycle.... LOL I really wish I would have done half the research before I started....

My first cylce experience

Well thanks alot for all your help guys.

any other advice is greatly appreciated..

OMS

Thread Information