chinups Guest

cyp shots-once on mon or mon and thurs shots

I am fighting with the idea of shooting once a wk or twice a wk. The half life is 13-15 days and I was thinking about shooting every 7th day. Everyone says that you will keep levels more even but is there any real difference, I mean the half life is so long that if I take 400mg every monday instead of mon/thur there shouldn't be any difference.

BUMP FOR IDEAS

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I am fighting with the idea of shooting once a wk or twice a wk. The half life is 13-15 days and I was thinking about shooting every 7th day. Everyone says that you will keep levels more even but is there any real difference, I mean the half life is so long that if I take 400mg every monday instead of mon/thur there shouldn't be any difference.

BUMP FOR IDEAS
    I asked this same question once, I response was twice a week. For the same reason you already stated. More consitant levels. Even though the half life is 13-15 days, you will see a decline in much less than that...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Active life is 13-15. Half life is about 4 days

E4D is the is the least frquent I would go

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Twice a week.

chinups Guest
    An injection of 250 mg every 2-3 weeks helps maintain strength and mass. Whether this application makes sense remains to be seen; the fact is that it works.

What are thoughts on above statement?

chinups Guest
    I am currently lookin at doing 200 mg in each quad every monday until someone convinces me to shoot twice a wk. I mean if you think about it how awesome is once a wk.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    A general rule of thumb is: Any dose of a long lasting steroid (deca , EQ, cyp, enan)that is less than 400mg per week can be shot once per week. Anything greater than or equal to 400mg should be shot at least twice per week.

chinups Guest

Cyp!

yo BASK-I was going to do 300mg per wk b/c I prefer lower dosages but do you think that I will be dissappointed with 100mg less a wk. Also I was doing one shot a wk because I want to hide this from someone.

yo BASK-I was going to do 300mg per wk b/c I prefer lower dosages but do you think that I will be dissappointed with 100mg less a wk. Also I was doing one shot a wk because I want to hide this from someone.
    A low-dose cypionate cycle should be run at a minimum of 200mg per week. Anything less than 200mg per week will probably yeild disappointing results.

If you're interested in injecting 300-400mg once per week, then you can try it as an experiment. I wouldn't advise it. But, who knows? You might get good results.

A few questions for you:
    --What is your cycle plan? (only cypionate or a stack? What are the doses and length of the cycle?)
    --What are your goals for the cycle?
    --What are your stats (age, height, weight, cycle experience, lifiting experieince and waist size [or bodyfat percentage])

chinups Guest
    SUMMER 2004
    Juice

Test Cyp 1-10 300mg on every Monday
    British Dragon Anavar 1-10 40mg a day
    ***Possibly winstrol 50mg eod of zambon 8-12
    L dex eod @1cc

Supps
    Milk thistle everyday 3x a day
    Multi V-Super pak by Beverly
    Vit c and e twice afternoon and night
    Flax seed 100mg morning and night
    Post workout shake/ mass recovery

Post cycle
    L dex ed
    Clomid 300mg day 1/100mg for 10 days then 50mg 10 days
    Clens ed

***I want to become a rock and make nice lean gains, bottom line is I want to be ripped. My diet and cardio are in check and I am fully aware pretty much what it takes. 26/m/1cycle/190ish/around12-15% BF maybe less. Below is a pic after dbolw/winny cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cyp shots-once on mon or mon and thurs shots-dsc00625.jpg  

chinups Guest
    FYI-I am doing the winstrol too

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i'm not trying to high jack anything here but, chinups- youre looking pretty thick, congrats bro!!

chinups Guest
    that is right after my first cycle so I am a little bit off there as far as BF goes but I am in the area. I plan to break more barriers with this cycle coming up.

that is right after my first cycle so I am a little bit off there as far as BF goes but I am in the area. I plan to break more barriers with this cycle coming up.
    Your cycle looks good Chinups, and you look great in the pic. I like seeing people succeed on low doses.

What was your first cycle?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    here is another testomony to the low dosage theory- professed so vehimatly by BASK8KACE...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    here is another testomony to the low dosage theory- professed so vehimatly by BASK8KACE...
    in chinup's case not yet...he has yet to do but i always wondered if that pic was you chinups...good luck on the upcoming

chinups Guest
    First off I did it right. Gotta blow myself for a min. Researched for like 1 yr,got made fun of by my boys because the cycle was light. But I dieted my ass off and trianed hard as F. I didn't drink at all during and lived pretty healthy.

basicly it was 4 wks dbol at 30mg and then like 6 wks 50 mg winny zambon
    then clomid, I crossed the dbol and winny for 1 wk which was not advised but I was at a low dose...I want to depend on myself more then the sauce to make my gains thats why I like light dosages. PPL tend to over do it sometimes..

Thread Information