DasaniBomb is offline New Member

Exclamation Effects of Marajuana????

I was wandering what the effects of weed are on a cycle. Also, what about pain killers and alchohol.
    Last edited by DasaniBomb; 04-15-2004 at 01:05 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ...just have to do a search. This has been discussed a million times. Good luck!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive read into this and the most I can get out of it that weed will not affect your
    growth but can cause gyno without juice,and of course it affects your motivation

Quote Originally Posted by DasaniBomb
    I was wandering what the effects of weed are on a cycle.
    Decrease oxygenation, which can affect workouts. damage to the mucocilliary ladder in the trachea, which can make you more susceptible to respiratory infections.
    The potential to make you more predisposed to addictions, in general.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I heard it decreases testosterone levels . If your really hardcore about lifting, this should be a big concern.

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    I heard it decreases testosterone levels. If your really hardcore about lifting, this should be a big concern.
    Since your using an exogenous source of testosterone , wouldn't that be irrelevant?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    Yea but when your stoned you'll eat the house up, i'm sure you saw arny smokin' up with pounds of steak on his lap.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I smoked alot on my very first cycle and it didnt realy affect me that much, i used it mostly for an appetite enhancer. It does make you lazy and all that stuff so there is alot of down sides to it. Pain killers are ok to take but just go overboard on them, and DONT drink when on cycle it hinder you ALOT and it messes up your liver quite nicely as well.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

This is a great response!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I smoked alot on my very first cycle and it didnt realy affect me that much, i used it mostly for an appetite enhancer. It does make you lazy and all that stuff so there is alot of down sides to it. Pain killers are ok to take but just go overboard on them, and DONT drink when on cycle it hinder you ALOT and it messes up your liver quite nicely as well.
    I have friends that live for dope. But when your around them enough you can notice how fuc/kin lazy they are. I love to get high on some good hydro. However, like ya'll said I was getting bad sinus irritation which would lead to downtime in tha gym. Fuc.k.i.t!!! I quit and have not touched alcohol in over 6 months. My body fat and water retention are next to nothing now without tha alcohol. If I am really really stressing then I will take one of the wifes zanax. Or I will "eat a little bud. (that makes me want to cook some brownies boyz)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    thread closed

Thread Information