Talking NO PCT, NO problem

I finished a 10 week cycle of 400 mg of test a week and did no PCT because I did not really feel like most do when on test- I felt like **** all the time. I did gain 25 pounds, a little strength. Not all of my weight was muscle because I increases calories by 1500 for the cycle and had a little water retention. But the thing is, is that I have been off three weeks with no PCT and I have gotten a little stronger and have lost 4 pounds in body fat and water. How can this be- it did not even shut me test down.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    be careful..... my father did 400mg's test a week for 10 weeks and took OTC nolva and clomids - which i told him not to. but he didn't listen since a friend told him it'd be OK...... this friend also owns the store he bought it from

anyways..... it didn't completely shut him down..... but he now admits he should have done the real stuff..... his natural test production - what little of it there is - is finally back to normal

*edit* it's one year later

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For starters it has only been three weeks. You may get lucky and recover without to many probs although it is to early to tell but you won't keep getting lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I finished a 10 week cycle of 400 mg of test a week and did no PCT because I did not really feel like most do when on test- I felt like **** all the time. I did gain 25 pounds, a little strength. Not all of my weight was muscle because I increases calories by 1500 for the cycle and had a little water retention. But the thing is, is that I have been off three weeks with no PCT and I have gotten a little stronger and have lost 4 pounds in body fat and water. How can this be- it did not even shut me test down.
    Post your results over the next 2 months so you can be the posterboy for why people SHOULD do pct.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    exactly.... the test you injected is just leaing your system now..... wait another 2-3 weeks.....

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    my brother did a 10 weeker of 500mg test e with no PCT. He gained 20+ lbs and started losing muscle/strength little by little. BY 3 months out from his last test shot, he was only up around 12lbs and he also lost his six pack. his arms got a little bigger but the rest of him looks pretty much the same. IMO, without pct, his cycle was a waste. I wouldn't waste $200 to gain 12lbs and a gut.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    like the others said...its not near over yet!

why would you brag about this...would you brag that you bought a car w/o wheels???...cause its about the same...w/o clomid and nolva is a half-a$$ed cycle...

barbarian is offline Banned
    heres an idea.. when you recover do a FINA only cycle for 15 weeks with no PCT and see how you recover big boy

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    heres an idea.. when you recover do a FINA only cycle for 15 weeks with no PCT and see how you recover big boy
    LMAO, dont give him any ideas , my friend did that and its turned into an absolute nightmare, he said his unit was screwed, he said he could get hard for 3 months, he got back to normal a few months after that but sh*t bro DO PCT. You cant be messing around like that, you wont recover fully and its also a bad habbit to get into, b/c later on down the road your naturall test levels will be f*cked.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Post your results over the next 2 months so you can be the posterboy for why people SHOULD do pct.
    This was the second time that Ihave done this(first cycle 250 mg od test), agian no loss in gains-only bodyfat. Im not bragging just wondering why- I dont think my body used the test like it hsould have.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    WHY? who cares, you didnt loose anything cause you porbaly used cyp or enanthate ..... they clear out in 3 weeks..... watch you gains go down the drain

GymDog is offline Banned
    Your name will fit you well in the coming weeks. If you shot a long-ester testosterone , like cypionate or enanthate , you're supposed to wait 2-3 weeks after your last injection before administering PCT anyways. This is because your levels are close to normal so that recovery will be easier. Now that those 3 weeks have passed, you can look foward to muscle loss and depression, possibly fat gain and gyno as well. BTW, are you sure those 4 lbs were ALL fat? 4lbs is a lot to see shed off someone. I'm willing to bet it was 1 lb fat & 3 lbs muscle. Have fun shriveling back down bro...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    quite possibly the coolest person in the world

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Your name will fit you well in the coming weeks. :

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I started my pct 2 weeks late (5 wks after the last inject of test) and I believe that even starting late caused me to lose about 20% as much as I would have with proper pct. I can just imagine not even running pct, ouch!!! You will lose 90% of gains and I gurantee you will buy ancillaries next time.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    I started my pct 2 weeks late (5 wks after the last inject of test) and I believe that even starting late caused me to lose about 20% as much as I would have with proper pct.
    That's exactly why I like running short esters only in my cycles (plus I like the injections... ). You don't have to and can still get the same benefits. If you want, you can wind your cycle down at the end by supplementing yourself with Test Propionate . Inject 75mg ED for 3 weeks after your last injection (hell, you could even start adding the prop during the last week before your last injection), then once you shoot your last dose of Propionate, you only have to wait 3 days before administering your PCT...

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    So, I'm suprised no-one else had actually said this. If you're only three weeks out....

Why don't you try running PCT now.? Kick the boys back in with some HCG and then run some clomid.
    You may actually keep some gains.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    So, I'm suprised no-one else had actually said this. If you're only three weeks out....

Why don't you try running PCT now.? Kick the boys back in with some HCG and then run some clomid.
    to prove a point, some people only learn things the hard way.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Your name will fit you well in the coming weeks. If you shot a long-ester testosterone , like cypionate or enanthate , you're supposed to wait 2-3 weeks after your last injection before administering PCT anyways. This is because your levels are close to normal so that recovery will be easier. Now that those 3 weeks have passed, you can look foward to muscle loss and depression, possibly fat gain and gyno as well. BTW, are you sure those 4 lbs were ALL fat? 4lbs is a lot to see shed off someone. I'm willing to bet it was 1 lb fat & 3 lbs muscle. Have fun shriveling back down bro...

funny sh*t Bro

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    to prove a point, some people only learn things the hard way.
    I don't get it.
    Can't he start now???

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    I did something similar - 10 days d-bol followed 2 weeks juice with No clomir nolva. then as soon as it came in I started. Im in middle of wek 4 and making progress.

Is it too late for me too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I did:
    Test Enanthate @ 500mg p/week weeks 1 - 12
    Dianabol @ 35mg p/day weeks 1 - 4
    @ 4000 calories per day consisting of 500g of carbs, and 300g of proteins, and the rest of the calories were made up by the fats. I did no PCT and at the end all together went from 200.2lbs to 226.6 lbs and still seemd to stay fairly lean (6'4 @12%). I have been "off" for 3.5 months now and I am 225lbs still, and feeling good. The only thing I lost the most is strength, but however I am still lifting stronger than before I started my cycle, but just am not as strong as when I was peeking while cycling. I also kept my calories high for 1 month after my cycle. I am looking at doing another cycle soon so I will let you know how I go. This time have the PCT gear so I will defenitely give PCT a go next cycle.

Thread Information