Thread: cycle help

hightower67 is offline New Member

cycle help

I need help on deciding what I'm gonna do for a cycle. I was thinking about equipoise at 300 mgs weekly with 500 mgs of sustanon . Than for post cycle I was gonna do a shot of HCG with clomids. I wanna do the sustanon for 6 weeks and equipoise or dec for 10 weeks. This is what I've been told. I'm just so confused now. I need some help. The question is deca or equ. which one stacked with sustanon. durations and post cycle. Any help would be appreciated

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

yes

Quote Originally Posted by hightower67
    I need help on deciding what I'm gonna do for a cycle. I was thinking about equipoise at 300 mgs weekly with 500 mgs of sustanon. Than for post cycle I was gonna do a shot of HCG with clomids. I wanna do the sustanon for 6 weeks and equipoise or dec for 10 weeks. This is what I've been told. I'm just so confused now. I need some help. The question is deca or equ. which one stacked with sustanon. durations and post cycle. Any help would be appreciated
    Yes you are a little confused. Read some posts of what other people are doing here for cycles with that gear and be aware of what kind of results you are looking for because different gear will give you different results...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    is this your first cycle? click on the link in my signature.... it will be very helpful. Also give us some stats like age, wt, goals, etc...

Thread Information