UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

Why is Primobolan so popular?

Primo seems like a waste of money to me. Obviously it gives less sides than most other gear but you don't take gear to avoid getting zits, etc, you do it to get results, and thats what makes me wonder why it is so popular, it just seems like a waste of money. Granted I have never used it, but everything I have read makes it seem quite ineffective. Anyone on here used it and/or know something about the drug I do not?

-Thanks

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    i didn't think it was popular among males i

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    i didn't think it was popular among males i
    Ah, see that was something I had not thought of. Thanks for pointing that out. I forget that men aren't the only ones using gear.....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Rumor has it that Arnold used it so I think that's what makes people want to try it. I know Bros that have used it and love it, so if you can get it I'd say try it once to see if it as good as they say it is. I will give it a run 1 day

JohnnyB

palequail is offline Banned
    I know some guys that run it...a friend just ran it before he did the Ironman and San Fran Grand Prix...but he is a genetically gifted boy.....I wouldn't buy it or use it.....

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Rumor has it that Arnold used it so I think that's what makes people want to try it. I know Bros that have used it and love it, so if you can get it I'd say try it once to see if it as good as they say it is. I will give it a run 1 day

JohnnyB

true, i'm sure one day i'll try it too, but it is not on the front burner like tren e, eq acetate or igf as far as incorporating into a cycle

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    true, i'm sure one day i'll try it too, but it is not on the front burner like tren e, eq acetate or igf as far as incorporating into a cycle
    I hear ya I'm going with tren e next, will get some bold ace or prop. I've already done the IGF-1 I loved it

JohnnyB

Thread Information