hellnhavoc is offline New Member

a max bench question

i just turned 20 a week ago and im weighing in at 211 5'9 8.5-9%bf and i pushed 400 for the first time im wondering how that stacks up with most 20 year olds id appreciate your comments

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hellnhavoc
    i just turned 20 a week ago and im weighing in at 211 5'9 8.5-9%bf and i pushed 400 for the first time im wondering how that stacks up with most 20 year olds id appreciate your comments
    real real good compared to many many people - you should have already suspected that by watching much bigger older guys struggling to lift much less.

Are you jucie or no ?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    thats pretty good - im 20 - 6'1 204lbs and rep out 315..... don't know my absolute max..... thats without much juice either..... ony have done deca and fina before (no - not in the same cycle) and they were at LOW LOW doses....

hellnhavoc is offline New Member
    Yes i am on juice... currently week 7 of a test only cylce... im planning on one final cycle to put me at my end goal weightof 235... id like to 235 shredded in the end

235 at 5'9" is pretty nice

when i 1st talked about juice - i said i'd be happy with 240 shredded.... thats a load of sh*t now lol......

i don't even really have a limit....... 240 is just my temporary goal right now

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    WOw thats sick bro. My max is alittle below 300 and I'm on week 7 of my test cycle as well. I'm also 6'0 and have long arms though

NU-ROYDER is offline Junior Member
    I'm a little over 20 yrs old and have yet to go on my first cycle...still researching...i am 5'5" and 180 lbs and I am benching 415-425 for 6 reps...with a spotter i maxed out at 5 plates...but as far as I can tell from the people in my gym anything over 300 lbs if ****impressive to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    I'm also 6'0 and have long arms though
    sometimes i wish i was shorter..... but then i think about it..... when us tall bastids get big..... we're monsters

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    sometimes i wish i was shorter..... but then i think about it..... when us tall bastids get big..... we're monsters

haha right on hazard

Thread Information