Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Holy Cycle!

  1. #1
    monkeyjuice's Avatar
    monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    663

    Holy Cycle!

    week 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED <---- which one is better? Dbol kickstart or winny at the end?
    week 1-12 Test Enantate 300 mg E3D
    week 1-12 Equipose (Boldenon) 250 mg E3D
    week 1-10 Tren Enantate 250 mg E3D
    week 9-14 Winny 50 mg ED (Oral) <--- which one is better? Dbol kickstart or winny at the end?

    PCT
    week 14-17 Clomid 300/100/50 ED
    week 14-17 Novladex 20 mg ED
    (with Clen during entire PCT @ 100-200 mcg ED)


    Do i really need the winny since I have Tren in there?

    What kind of results would this cycle yeild? Strengh Gain/Weight Gain?

    Should i use HCG midway thru? if so how many iu.'s? and when?

  2. #2
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    What's your cycle history? It looks like your depending on gear rather then calorie intake to gain mass. You need food to make big gains. I posted an article a while back called "extreme eating for mass" you should read it.

    JohnnyB

  3. #3
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    you need to stop the EQ 1 week before the test or run the test one week longer.. that way pct times match up.

  4. #4
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    I couldn't find it here so here's a link

    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...extreme+eating

    JohnnyB

  5. #5
    monkeyjuice's Avatar
    monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    663
    This is my third cycle.

    First Cycle:
    Weeks 1-10 Sustanon 500mg/wk
    PCT

    Second Cycle:
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    Weeks 1-11 Deca 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
    PCT

    I track all my eating habits while on cycle, i consumed at least 5000 calories per day and 300g+ protien 600g+ carbs 100g+ fat

    STATS:
    Age: 22
    Weight: 185
    BF: 9% +/-
    Height: 6'1"

  6. #6
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    If I were you I'd run the Dbol and drop the winny at the end. I'm doing winny at the tail end of my Enan and EQ cycle and I'm doing it cause I didn't have tren . The results are nothing to rave about. I'd just use the dbol....you got the tren...no need winny.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    JB makes a good point....those are bigger than avg mg/wk #s plus 3-4 compounds. Assuming the experience warrants it, a prop kick start is good...leave out both orals. test/EQ/Tren is great, but unnecessary if this is early in your AAS life....the gains will hardly be better, if they are at all, than a solid 2 compound cycle.
    The test E is off by one week

  8. #8
    monkeyjuice's Avatar
    monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    663
    week 1-12 Test Enantate 250 mg E3D
    week 1-10 Tren Enantate 250 mg E3D

    PCT
    week 14-17 Clomid 300/100/50 ED
    week 14-17 Novladex 20 mg ED
    (with Clen during entire PCT @ 100-200 mcg ED)


    Hows that look?

    And does the Test have to be higher than the Tren, like in deca and Eq?

  9. #9
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    that is fine, but like einstein said, eq would fit nicely or a more mild oral such as anavar could find its way in there if ya wanted

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    that is fine, but like einstein said, eq would fit nicely or a more mild oral such as anavar could find its way in there if ya wanted
    I'm all for a test/tren /EQ cycle, but what JB still applies. he simply was stating that gear alone won't do it. it sounds like you have everything in check though. I'd still leave out the orals, with the possible exception of var....maybe a prop start.

  11. #11
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    oh yeah, i totally agree with jb

  12. #12
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I couldn't find it here so here's a link

    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...extreme+eating

    JohnnyB
    great read johnnyb...i couldnt ever eat that much...but it lays it out that you have to eat big to grow big

  13. #13
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I couldn't find it here so here's a link

    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...extreme+eating

    JohnnyB
    Interesting Read Bro and a mantra I have lived my life by. Eat big to grow Big LOL

  14. #14
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Interesting Read Bro and a mantra I have lived my life by. Eat big to grow Big LOL
    guess that is what the girl in your avatar thought too, only worked for her boobs though

  15. #15
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    guess that is what the girl in your avatar thought too, only worked for her boobs though

    That was some special receptor site specific spooge " It's Boobtacular "

  16. #16
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    week 1-12 Test Enantate 250 mg E3D
    week 1-10 Tren Enantate 250 mg E3D

    PCT
    week 14-17 Clomid 300/100/50 ED
    week 14-17 Novladex 20 mg ED
    (with Clen during entire PCT @ 100-200 mcg ED)


    Hows that look?

    And does the Test have to be higher than the Tren, like in deca and Eq?
    That's a good cycle, you could go 12 with the tren enan, you could even bring down the tren enan to 200mg e3d. I have a question, why clen when you weigh 185?

    If you're eating 5000 calories and are still 185 you have a wickid metabilizim, you're pretty thin for your size. I'd up the fat intake to slow that metabilizim down. But to be honest I find it hard to believe you eat that much, with that many calories you should be 300+. Try writting down what you eat, you'll probibly be suprised at what you really eat and you'll know how far or how close you are to 5000 calories. Food is the key to gains, gear is an aid to food, without the food the gains will be minimal.

    JohnnyB

  17. #17
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    That's a good cycle, you could go 12 with the tren enan, you could even bring down the tren enan to 200mg e3d. I have a question, why clen when you weigh 185?

    If you're eating 5000 calories and are still 185 you have a wickid metabilizim, you're pretty thin for your size. I'd up the fat intake to slow that metabilizim down. But to be honest I find it hard to believe you eat that much, with that many calories you should be 300+. Try writting down what you eat, you'll probibly be suprised at what you really eat and you'll know how far or how close you are to 5000 calories. Food is the key to gains, gear is an aid to food, without the food the gains will be minimal.

    JohnnyB
    Good advice Bro - people never eat as much as they think - unless they are obese then it is usually more than they think - just my .02

  18. #18
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Good advice Bro - people never eat as much as they think - unless they are obese then it is usually more than they think - just my .02
    Amen

    JohnnyB

  19. #19
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Good advice Bro - people never eat as much as they think - unless they are obese then it is usually more than they think - just my .02
    That's so so so true. And the obese usually fall short too, they just eat too much of the wrong junk to make up for it in the fat storing department. I love those huge people that tell you they eat "just one meal a day and I don't get it, why am I so fat!" . Always good for a laugh. That is if you're heartless like myself.

  20. #20
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    Quote Originally Posted by bookman
    That's so so so true. And the obese usually fall short too, they just eat too much of the wrong junk to make up for it in the fat storing department. I love those huge people that tell you they eat "just one meal a day and I don't get it, why am I so fat!" . Always good for a laugh. That is if you're heartless like myself.
    Is one meal a day bad ?

  21. #21
    powerlifter's Avatar
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,651
    bumping to the top for the tiny Bros

  22. #22
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by bookman
    That's so so so true. And the obese usually fall short too, they just eat too much of the wrong junk to make up for it in the fat storing department. I love those huge people that tell you they eat "just one meal a day and I don't get it, why am I so fat!" . Always good for a laugh. That is if you're heartless like myself.
    I hear ya the body stores that meal as fat for survival

    JohnnyB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •