starman is offline Junior Member

After injection,red,hard and hurts

I am taking Qv 300 deca .I am in my 6th week.I shoot in my delts and 1 day after my last shot my shoulder is reddish blotchy looking.It is very hard and stiff and hurts to the touch.It might be alittle warm but not too much.Does anyone know what I could have done.It is now 2 days later and pretty much the same.

HyperSick is offline Associate Member
    Same thing happened to me with every injection of Sydgroup Deca 300. It sucks, but it goes away.

ICE it! Some people will tell you to keep it warm- that is wrong.

ICE IT!!

palequail is offline Banned
    I disagree. I think heat is the way to go...it loosens up the fluid and gets the blood flowing...take some anit imflamitories too

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    OH MY GOD YOU ARE GONNA DIE!!!!! CALL 911 RIGHT AWAY!!!!! LOL..You will be fine, you may have a little infection, but it will go away in a day or two.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro try some heat to disperse it - monitor your temp - If you spike a temp like 102 + go to the ER for treatment - other than that take something for pain and keep the fluid intake high - keep us posted Bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I totally agree with the heat and monitoring your temp...but if I hit 100 degrees it would be elbows and ashole for me!!right to the hospital I'd be running.
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro try some heat to disperse it - monitor your temp - If you spike a temp like 102 + go to the ER for treatment - other than that take something for pain and keep the fluid intake high - keep us posted Bro

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I totally agree with the heat and monitoring your temp...but if I hit 100 degrees it would be elbows and ashole for me!!right to the hospital I'd be running.
    lmao DB - now that I can put a face to the name - he's right Bro anything over 100 go to ER

Thread Information