DoubleL is offline Junior Member

Customs question

If my overseas shipment got seized, do they ALWAYS send a seizure letter? My stuff is about a week or two late. Its only 200 dbol tabs and pct ****. I doubt they'd do any controlled ****. I'm just curious as to if they are going to send a letter for sure or sometimes they just take it. HOPEFULLY it just comes in and no worries, but i'm curious.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    With it being 200 d-bol if it was siezed you'll get a letter

JohnnyB

How long would it be if it got seized you think?

anyone? quick response? experience w/ this? i promise i'll stop botherin' you all

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Ok, well i got my **** siezed a few weeks ago. They first sent a siezure letter in the actual box that my source sent the stuff in. Then about 1-2 weeks later i got my official siezurre notice in the mail from customs.

I dont think that it is legal for them to seize something without giving you notice so if you dont get anything in a couple of weeks i would assume that you may have gotten scammed. Remember though this is a big government agency and these things sometimes take more time than we want to wait.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    Ok, well i got my **** siezed a few weeks ago. They first sent a siezure letter in the actual box that my source sent the stuff in. Then about 1-2 weeks later i got my official siezurre notice in the mail from customs.

I dont think that it is legal for them to seize something without giving you notice so if you dont get anything in a couple of weeks i would assume that you may have gotten scammed. Remember though this is a big government agency and these things sometimes take more time than we want to wait.
    i feel your pain bro. i remember reading that your **** got seized the day after mine got seized. it was 150 amps of sust... i was pissed. but to answer your question, yes they always send a seizure notice. and i have had more than 1 package seized... what i noticed is that all three of the seized packages were about a week late. not to scare you or make you worry, but i can't lie to another bro

Thread Information