ST240 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Extension: safe or not

Heres whats up

This was my first cycle ever and i started off with ~300mg test cyp for say, the first 5 weeks. Then i realized how ridiculously low that was and increased it to 375 for the past 4 weeks, which in hindsight, is still too low. So i ran outta my bottle of cyp and i went and got 2 amps from my guy that are 500mg each to finish off a cycle of 10 weeks.... Yeah yeah, its my first cycle so i did some stupid things, i know.

i havent noticed any sides except for a bit of acne and i was wondering if i could extend it to 11 or 12 weeks (at 500mg per week) providing i did a full blown PCT and used HCG ... or would this lead to too hard of a test crash or whatever

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ST240
    Heres whats up

This was my first cycle ever and i started off with ~300mg test cyp for say, the first 5 weeks. Then i realized how ridiculously low that was and increased it to 375 for the past 4 weeks, which in hindsight, is still too low. So i ran outta my bottle of cyp and i went and got 2 amps from my guy that are 500mg each to finish off a cycle of 10 weeks.... Yeah yeah, its my first cycle so i did some stupid things, i know.

i havent noticed any sides except for a bit of acne and i was wondering if i could extend it to 11 or 12 weeks (at 500mg per week) providing i did a full blown PCT and used HCG... or would this lead to too hard of a test crash or whatever
    Cycle extenders?I look for excuses to extend my cycles!!

Seriously,going to week 12 isn't a problem on your first cycle.Many recommend that length for a test cycle anyway.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Test Enanthate is a long ester, and best results are obtained when this compound is used for extended peroids of time. Extending it to 12 weeks should not be a problem, recovery should not be much different than a traditional 10 weeker. My first cycle I ran the Test for 11 weeks and was happy with the results, currently I am in week 12 of 16 and I'm growing more and more every week. You'll be glad that you extended it, just keep your diet and training intense all throughout the cycle.

Peace

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    yea, i dont see any problems extending it that way. it def would have worked out better if you had planned running it for 12 weeks at 500 mgs from the begining though.

Thread Information