Dowstrategy is offline New Member

1st injection of first ever cycle

Just did 2ml of Iranian Test ethen 250mg/ml for start of 12 week test cycle

Injected using a 22g 1 &1/2 in the quad. Painless and way too easy lol. Thanks to Einstein and Mud for their advice.

I ama 54 year old ex-Marine 180 5'9" solid but fixin to get a little bigger.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    IMO you should divide your shots up into 1ml twice per week instead of one shot per week.

ALso, if the 22ga is working for you great, but if you want you can get by with a 25ga.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree,you need to split up the shots.And welcome to the darkside bro!!

Swellin Guest
    With a half-life of around 4 days, you should run the enanthate twice a week.

As for the needles, no need for the sword...you are just going to buildup more scar tissue faster. Smae swear by a 23g, but I love my 25g needles.

big swoll is offline Member
    keep us updated bro...i can't wait to see what kind of gains you make

Dowstrategy is offline New Member
    Thanks; you that point is rarely clear in any research about frequency of injection. Mostly it seems to imply 1 shot/wk Oh well consider a front end end load and move on. I also was advised to start anti-E's 2 weeks prior to cycle start. Again, a point unclear in any research I saw. Opinions?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dowstrategy
    Thanks; you that point is rarely clear in any research about frequency of injection. Mostly it seems to imply 1 shot/wk Oh well consider a front end end load and move on. I also was advised to start anti-E's 2 weeks prior to cycle start. Again, a point unclear in any research I saw. Opinions?
    I run my anti's a week before cycle as well.MudMan and pheedno convinced me on that.
    Try doing your shots on Mon and thurs.You'll keep your blood levels stable this way.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    yep i made that mistake before.. then a good bro on here hooked me up with some advice on taken it every 3.5 days.

say monday at 8 am
    and thrs at 8 pm. or vice versa, and you can adjust it to yout time schedule

good luck and go ahead and post some now pics. this way you can really see your progress. I made that mistake too and wished i could show how my life has changed

Thread Information