Bigbowboski is offline Member

veins and definition, bold? or prop? or tren?

Im in week 5, i just ended the prop, now its just tren ed, and bold and en. mon,and weds. Which ones contribute mostly to the vascular,vieny results im started see pop up? this has been over a 2 week period!

heres a pic, i did post several in members pics area.

even though this pic sucks in quality, what im talking about is the big vein in the bicep and the ones running up my tri and across my shoulder and chest. Im even starting to get them in my calves. Compare these to the ones from last month and IMO something is deff starting to kick in. This is my first time running tren and prop together,and i know the bold hasnt started to kick in, so i was just curious!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails veins and definition, bold? or prop? or tren?-rightshot2.jpg  

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I find tren does wonders for vascularity and muscle hardness! but ofcourse i always stack it with prop so it could be the combo!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    The EQ will get you very vascular,also the fina does a descent job as well.But It's all in the diet bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The EQ will get you very vascular,also the fina does a descent job as well.But It's all in the diet bro.

yea true that.. but for some reason my diet is sucking hind tit!! I cant seem to put one together worth a shiz according to the diet guru's. But im still tryin. if i can master that. I will be well on my way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    yea true that.. but for some reason my diet is sucking hind tit!! I cant seem to put one together worth a shiz according to the diet guru's. But im still tryin. if i can master that. I will be well on my way!
    Trying to find the correct diet for yourself is tough.You need to just keep experimenting and tweeking things.

It's tough replying to your threads with that avatar bro....very distracting!

Swellin Guest
    Trying to find the correct diet for yourself is tough.You need to just keep experimenting and tweeking things.

Amen to that!!!

It seems like I can slip with my diet, since I am on tren ...and the results from the blown diet do not appear. It seems like tren is my best frined in that arena.
    Of course EQ is the big name in vascularity, so this combo should have you looking like a road map (with proper diet of course).

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i personally think that its the eq.. that **** is giving me mad veins right now

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    eq will reallly give you kick ass vascularity. i think the tren should be contributing alot to that as well. are you running ldex as well?

LOL tell me about it!!

I tell ya what i will change it up a bit
    how do you like it now..well give me a sec

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    eq will reallly give you kick ass vascularity. i think the tren should be contributing alot to that as well. are you running ldex as well?

nope just nolva 10mg ed.. i was thinking of going with some ldex.. i have been experiencing quit a bit of bloating. One day i will be nice and lean looking and the next bloated like hell. If that makes sense

LOL tell me about it!!

I tell ya what i will change it up a bit
    how do you like it now..well give me a sec
    I wasn't complaining at all,just explaining why I'm short winded in your threads.Staring at those melons does make it difficult to type.

I wasn't complaining at all,just explaining why I'm short winded in your threads.Staring at those melons does make it difficult to type.

yea running 600mg of test doesnt help either!!

and i have a whole series of her from clothed to naked!!!!

yea!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    more naked.less clothed.......

against the rules???

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    against the rules???

unfortunately.

Thread Information