Mike P.T. is offline New Member

How much gear do you guys do??

Just wondering what the average mg content a week some of the members in here do. I personally have never went over 640mg a week (500mg sus, 20mg d-bol ed) because i get by on lower dose cycles relying more on proper training, nutrition, and adequate rest to help me achive my goals. Next one though im hitting the gram range. hehehe So, let's hear it!

Whatever the recomended dosage for the product that I'm useing is, for as little cost as possibel. If I want to get a little more "Effective", I'll up it.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Probably more than I should...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: How much gear do you guys do??

Originally posted by Mike P.T.
    I personally have never went over 640mg a week (500mg sus, 20mg d-bol ed) . . . Next one though im hitting the gram range. hehehe . . .
    Hmmmmmmmm . . . It's an amusing notion - measuring how many AS we do in total mg. - but not very accurate.

To say that one does 640 mg. of total AS per week implies nothing. Taking Mike's two examples above, there is a significant difference in doing 500 mg. of Sus versus, say, 500 mg. of D-bol. Therefore, total mg. of all steroids (or related drugs) consumed is an empty statistic.

Nonetheless, if it's numbers you're looking for, why not measure what you take in mcg. versus mg.? Just add an extra few extra zeros at the end (1,000 mcg = 1 mg).

Therefore, congratulations, Mike - you have done (drum roll) 640,000 mcg of AS in a week!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I've taken 900. Now I'm taking 800. Total max mg per week during entire cycle.

The Iron Game Guest
    oh boy, I dont think I have enough fingers and toes to count the amount, in fact I dont even think I can count that high

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    woah...lets see....Hmm.......id say1,400mg....a week..

Thread Information