Thread: Why me?

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member

Why me?

Does anyone else have to deal with this? My "former" source and i were talking today about steroids after the gym and we got into an argument involving a number of things. First, test 200 raises your body temp and causes you to burn fat while building muscle no matter how many calories you eat. Second, Deca only cycles are the way to go, test is not good for you. Third, if you are going to run test, sustanon is far better than a single ester test no matter what the reason. Fourth, 400 mg a week of test will almost kill me, and fifth, everyone on here is dumb and doesn't know what they are talking about. He also told me that when i get off of test, i will lose all my gains cause he did. I asked him what he did for post cycle therapy and he said it is not necessary. He claims he sees these huge guys, and I should rethink using test to get big. I am claiming i know everything about gear, but i do know he doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. And to top it off he is completely bull headed and says the i am obviously wrong. Please tell me i'm not the ONLY one who has to deal with this. Please. Even if i am, humor me.

custom fit is offline Member
    huh?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you just slap him. He cant be big.

he is huge (naturally) puts up around 420. He did good naturally, but his ignorance perplexes me.

Grimek is offline New Member
    I deal with people ed that I just can't beleive some of what I hear.

Hearing this guys AS 'knowledge' and him being a source is just bizarre imo.

That makes me feel better knowing all the freaks aren't just laying their bull sh*t on me.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Why dont you just slap him. He cant be big.
    Now, THAT, is funny.

Just because a guy is a source does not mean he knows how to use gear. Furthermore, everyone reacts to AS differently. So, the fact that your source is saying his ideas are true for everyone "because it happened to me," should signal your "walk-away-now-becuase-this-guy's-an-idiot" response.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    One more thing...
    One of the reasons many people act on bad information is because they assume that a big guy knows exactly how he got that big. Unless the guy is a high-level competitor, it is UNLIKELY that an average guy in the gym (even competing in small competitions) knows exactly what got him that big. Some guys are just gifted genetically, others have to work at it even harder than the gifted ones (the people in the later group are called "hard-gainers," which represent most of the population).

SOME of the biggest guys in the gym are gifted people who would have been big naturally. The fact that they added steroids to the mix blew them up bigger--it really doesn't matter which steroid , just about any combination would make the gifted guys explode into monsters. (It still takes hard work, but body chemistry and body composition is on their side).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 06-27-2003 at 07:07 PM.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    bask8 is right on the money! everyone is different and that is not emphisized enough on this site, therefore responses to gear vary from one to the next. i also agree the monster freaks are already gifted and would be big no matter what but with juice they blow up. someone like myself has people in the local gym ask me how i got big and i laugh and say i will tell you if i ever get big(of course the part that freaks them out is six yrs ago i was 128lbs. of bone and flesh). also the supplier doesnt equal smart or knowledged, it just means he can get you shit!

well said bask8kase as well as simplyjakked. Takes a little off my mind. glad you bros undrestand.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I don't deal with people like that! I mearly turn and walk away! Sounds like the type that is trying to keep you under him! Some people that I have bumped into at the gym start to notice your gaining on them and they will tell you some bull shit to through you off there trail, I just say whatever and keep training they way I know is best.......I'm Irish....so if I did my reseach and know what I'm doing no one can tell me else wise........ , I hardly believe things I see, like the ol' sayin'

You can tell an Irishman, but you cant tell an Irish man anything!
    Last edited by 03733+$; 06-27-2003 at 09:45 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    maybe he is a joker !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you invite him to the board? Maybe he can enlighten us.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I dont think He stands a chance!

Go easy on him boys!

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    always trust your body b/c the way i train people and what i do is a complete 180...just like different numbers of reps or sets work for some people, they don't work for others...just the way some can drop a gram while others kick their ass at 1/4 that...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    "Why dont you just slap him. He cant be big"

That made me spit up part of my peanut butter sandwich...lmao!

He sounds like all the oter guys I speak to that dont do any online research...still talking about pyramiding...taking only 6 week cycles...not growing...yada yada yada.

D

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with rickson.......

bring him around here and let him enlighten us with all the wisdom he's given you. after all, we're here to learn, and he should be able to straighten us right out on a number of things.....

peace I4L

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Some people are just set in their ways and don't believe anything you tell them.

It's simple then, don't pay attention to them.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    My new source is pretty dumb when it come to this also..I was trying to explain anti-e to him the other day and he had know clue...He asked me if I started my cycle yet and I told him I was waiting for my liquidex and he said what that so I told him and he said "But your running EQ and that helps you not bloat" What ever!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    LOL
    Just get what you need from him and that's that, obviously it's not knowledge!

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    LOL
    Just get what you need from him and that's that, obviously it's not knowledge!
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!
    Use him for what he is and do what you know to be best for you. If you have to, appease him and agree w/ him so you don't have to waste precious time and breath arguing with ignorance!!!!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, how can you trust or buy shit from a guy who knows absolutely NOTHING? that would scare me to death!!! Imagine, if you never came on this board and took his advise? Now imagine how many people out there listen to these types of guys and get really messed up!!!

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I know I prob. would have the biggest set of tits on the east coast!! My dude told me today to jam the needle in my ass..hard and put the juice in fast...less painful...I was like "Oh yeah" what a dumb ass..

pete675 is offline Junior Member
    I work out with a fucking moron like that. He does 1 amp of sust every 10 days with a 50mg deca redi-ject. He tells me my deca is fake because "400mg's would make your heart explode" some people are just dumb.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    kind of stupid for a source to be pushing less and lower doses...

Thread Information