Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anavar

prichy is offline Banned

anavar

what dose of anavar should i take im 150 pounds?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your age stats and workout history?

if i were to take it alone,, i'd take it with creatine too.

and i'd say atleast 40mgs/day

expensive cycle!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I have to agree with Tennis here

The Iron Game Guest
    male or female?

prichy is offline Banned
    im going to use winstrol too what gains can i expect with this?

prichy is offline Banned
    i do know what anavar is

This is just what everyone has told me because I was thinking about doing a winny/ox cycle alone myself.

They told me that at 50mg ED winny and 40mg ED 'var that depending on diet and everything I could see about 10-15 pounds, but it would be solid and depending on my diet pretty ripped.

At your wieght (because I used to weight 126 in High School) I'm sure that you want to add more weight than that. I'm at about 205 right now and I want to be bigger! Hell most people on this board are above 240 and want to be bigger!

Off subject-----> WE HAVE SERIOUS PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS!

Don't know because you don't have anything about your history posted but I would say just try to eat and train, I didn't hit 185 till I started eating better and drinking less liquor. JMO

prichy is offline Banned
    is it best to use some proviron with this just incase?is there anychance these can aromatise?

The Iron Game Guest
    neither anavar nor winstrol will aromatise, no need for proviron

The Iron Game Guest
    and no flame but i feel some research is needed

prichy is offline Banned
    why research to use anavar a nd winstrol ? everyone says there safe,so theres no need.

prichy is offline Banned
    i have done loads of research and i am definetly ready for a winstrol and anavar cycle, i know all about them now no thanks to you.

prichy is offline Banned
    anyway whats there to know except they dont aromatise and what dose to take? thats all u need to know.

The original jason Guest
    you have researched the high possibilty of hair loss from winstrol right? considering its a derivative of dht? if you have researched them how come u need to ask?

peace
    Jason

Originally posted by The original jason
    you have researched the high possibilty of hair loss from winstrol right? considering its a derivative of dht? if you have researched them how come u need to ask?

peace
    Jason

Let's all play fill in the blank and see who comes up with the best answer on why he needs to ask shall we?

That would be because he's a ________

prichy is offline Banned
    its very unlikely i will get hairloss from 1 cycle do some research then comeback lil boy.

I'll start it off:

That would be because he's a DUMBASS

prichy is offline Banned
    i only want to do 1 cycle to give me a boost so i dont have to worry about hairloss [understand? ] good.

prichy is offline Banned
    navyseals u know shit i probably know more than u already [dumb fuck]

Such harsh language on my part, please forgive me.

That's pretty funny, I would love to have you in BUDS, don't think that you're weak minded behind would last the first hour.

That's as far as this is going, PM me if you have any more comments.

prichy is offline Banned
    you r a dick head u carnt take that ive learned everything i need to know in 30 minutes[it took u years ]

prichy is offline Banned
    whats buds?

You are just a regular geniass then! Wow! Don’t waste your God given talent here, you need to go to Medical School and become a Doctor already, or how about Law School? Oh no wait, that’s me.

Originally posted by prichy
    whats buds?
    B.U.D.s:
    Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL

prichy is offline Banned
    why do u bother saying anything if your not going to help, i hate assholes like u.

[B]
    . . . its very unlikely i will get hairloss from 1 cycle do some research then comeback lil boy.

why do u bother saying anything if your not going to help, i hate assholes like u.

i have done loads of research and i am definetly ready for a winstrol and anavar cycle, i know all about them now no thanks to you.
    Why would I help, you already know everything according you, well, you.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    You guys are getting out of hand, you need to come down. But pirchy, they are right, you need to do more research. It doesn't matter how much you think you know, you'd be surprised how much MORE you could learn. And alot of the questions your asking have been answered before. If you were to do a search, you would be surprised at how much info there already is.

I also don't think you are old enough yet for steroids . I don't know how old you actually are, but since you haven't told us your age and stats, I'm guessing your just a teenager, also, from your attitude, it kinda hints at that as well.

Terinox

The original jason Guest
    prichy check ur pm

go4gold is offline Member
    I do wonder about his cycle,i plan on doing a similar cycle, but im not new to roids, i did loose a bit of hair during a sus-deca -dbol cycle, but it all came back. i do take proper precautions, but just wonder if this cycle can be done with mimnimal side effects, i just want your guys opinions. i know what the these drugs can do, but i just want to know from personal use of them and if the results were good.
    I m a competitive olympic weightlifter and want o get some serious strength added on with abit cutting up added too. i want a cycle where the gains are most likely to stay, not to harsh on the body, and will also not sty in my system too long cause i have the chance of getting tested.here is what i'm thinking about.
    fina 75mg/ed 1-6weeks
    winny 50mg/ed 1-6 weeks
    anavar 50mg/ed 1-10 weeks
    clomid 100/50/50mg-ed 12-14weeks

i know the winny and ox are both 17aa drugs, but ox is very very easy on the liver and ill be only on the win for 6 weeks, so not to worry about that. the fina is new to me, i plan on drinking lots of water to keep the kids healthy( how harsh is fina exactly on the kidneys, also heard drinking cranberry juice will help), plan on injecting that. one question about the fina, is it easy to make and is it pretty easy to get, from what i read about it, doesn't seem to tough.

does this look like a good strength/cutting cycle. i sure hope so.
    my stats 5' 5" 160lbs/ 23 years old / this will be my third cycle.

ElRey2 is offline New Member

anavar dose

I'll refrain from flaming you out, as everyone else is doing it. Don't know what you expect, but I don't think you're going to see what you want to see from anavar and winny. They're both pretty mild. I use winny for it's muscular endurance properties which I can attest to. Honestly, anavar doesn't hardly dent the surface with me. I'd try Primo if I were you- just as safe, cheaper and probably easier to get.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    think your really smart eh? my friend did one cycle and lost tons of hair for 4 months!!

CYCLEON Guest
    why research to use anavar a nd winstrol? everyone says there safe,so theres no need.
    Well, I am going to stay out of this- bite my tounge for the greater good - but please do some research Pritchy, a little more knowlege never hurts na dwhile anvar and winny are among the safest orals and you are on the right track you need to know all you can so that you can make the most of your juice (dollars).

Now, the rest of your (and everyone else's answers will be civilized and nice, flaming is not allowed here - and questions (even silly ones) are to be answered as long as you can appreciate someone trying to help. Its either that or you WILL be finding your info elsewhere - and that wont help anyone.

prichy is offline Banned
    what about primo tabs or masteron tabs is there any chance of hairloss with these, and r they as effective as winstrol ? and can anavar cause hairloss?

The original jason Guest
    anavar probably wont cause hairloss however masteron is a derivative of dht also and is harsh on the hairline saying all this its personal some people dont suffer u need to try it to find out but i would say if ur hair is thinning at all or its in ur family there is a good chance it will affect u that way, as for primo its harsh to as its another dht derivative but primo tabs i wouldnt bother with they wont do much for you. I sugest if you are gonna juice do itproperly look what your goals are then see what juice will get u there dont just keep asking about endless substances they all have side effects

JAson

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Prichy here look this over http://anabolicreview.com/effect.htm find out some things you like about a product then go here http://anabolicreview.com/drugprof.htm and click on the one you wanted to know more about. It should all be there if its no come back here and ask. It take allof 10 mins to look shit up. Might as well know what it is and can do. I don't know about you but I have been researching for about 3 months now and dont plan in gearing up for another year or 2.

prichy is offline Banned
    what about age im only 20 so will there be less chance of getting hairloss?

prichy is offline Banned
    ive just finished a course of roaccutane which has thinned my hair a little,will this effect the winstrol .

prichy is offline Banned
    so if i take 75mg of winstrol and 60mg of anavar for 6 weeks what type of gains can i get?and is it best to use clomid after this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information