bonker is offline Associate Member

insulin and carbs

after taking a shot of slin it is clear that simple carbs must be consumed.What do some of you consume at this time.I have been buying carbo blasts which contain 110grams but it is costing me a fortune.Also does anyone know of a site that lists the nutritional make ups of all foods.

gregster is offline Junior Member
    At least 10 grams of carbs for each iu of slin injected.

You'll find the nutritional information of most foods on the main page.

I have used porridge oats or other breakfast cereal or other breakfast cereal in the past, more recently ive been buying a maltodextrin, complex carb drink powder,£35 for 10 kilos (UK).

The Iron Game Guest
    post slin injection avoid any food with even a gram of fat, the rule of thumb is 10grams of carbs for every iu of slin but everyone is different and through experiementation you will find your tolerance. Mine is approx 5grams/iu. It would help more if you let us know what slin you are using and how much you shooting bro. I use Ultrafuel or MaxiMuscle some shit that I got on sale

Peace

I am using humalog in the morning and after workouts.10ius.

The Iron Game Guest
    how has your diet schedule gone so far and what does it look like from time you shot the slin until 2 hours after having shot it?

peace

Sal
    Sal is offline New Member
    Stay away from FAT which is obvious...but also fructose. Check out whats in those shakes. I guaruntee the first or sencond ingredient is fructose. Fructose is only stored in the liver and will not be stored in your muscle. Go to proteinfactory and get 10lb of dextrose.

Sal

Thank you all.The reson I ask is because friday night I went hypo.It scared the shit out of me.Dont want it to happen again.

Thread Information