Out_A_Bounz is offline New Member

Exclamation Madd Pain In My Elbows!!!!

guys,

my elbows kill!!! its not a muscle in the area or anything, it is the actual joint, the pain is right in the elbow!

it really hurts after any exercise, especially pulldowns, bench presses, and percher curls.......i shovelled my driveway about an hour ago and the pain is still there! its a constant pain that doesn't really go away quickly

anyone know what it may be? am i pushing myself too hard? did i pull something in there? can it be from the winney?

thanx guys

jason

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    It's the winny bro.

Try this stuff it will help you a lot. Joint Control by Natures Best.

Mugs Guest
    use any glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin product with at least 1000mg glucosamine and 800mg chondroitin. It will take about a month to work but it WILL work. I think you might have just strained your elbow which will subside in a few days. Take it easy on that joint. I know the pain well. Very uncomfortable. Let us know if it doesn't go away in a few 2-4 days.

mugs

superbeast is offline Member
    There are 2 muscles that actually cross over the elbow joint. You may have strained one of them or it could be tendonitis. Pretty tough to diagnose.

NightOp is offline Member
    im considering a cycle (not right now, but have questions) of winny depot @ 50mg ed for 6 weeks... I plan on starting clomid the day after my last dose of winny... questions>

1> Does winny depot cause the joint pain like the oral winny?

2> What causes this pain and is it damaging to the joints?

any info is appreciated

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I have taken winney before and never gotten and sore joints maybe its because i took it with sust. but i hear deca is good to lube up joints

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I have in the past used winny at the 50mg ed with no joint problems, however I used it with equipoise and the equipoise is good for the joints. I, agree with Superbeast that you may have strained your medial or lateral epicondyle tendon. Yes, definately take the glucosamine/chondroiton combo, and ice your elbows after workouts for about 10 minutes. If an exercise hurts then switch your grip (supinate or pronate) depending on which is more comfortable. DON'T TRAIN THROUGH PAIN! It may only make it worse and tendons can really heal slowly since they don't have great blood flow.
    Last edited by dumbells101; 02-01-2002 at 01:24 PM.

fever is offline Junior Member
    SOUNDS LIKE (TENNIS ELBOW).I GOT ULTRASOUND,AND SOME ANTIFLAM PILLS,AND DOC TOLD ME IT WOULD ALWAYS COME BACK,BUT YOURS COULD BE SOMTHING ELSE

G-S Guest
    Sounds like Tennis Elbow to me as well.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    its the winny ,some people get it worst than others.like they said take glucoseamine,it helps lot.i had it before i was just doing 50mg every other day.

the pain has been increasing gradually after every workout......i'm hopeing it is the winny (because i felt the pain a few days after starting winny) and i didn't damage anything.....

i'm taking the winney at 50mg/day

i'm going to try that joint control stuff........hopefull it will help, i'll keep you guys informed, thanx for the info!

great...more pills

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    this really caught my attention. Ive had this pain in my left elbow for nearly a year when I work out. Im natural, not on winny or anything and its forced me to lag a bit.. its a big bitch when your trying to train and you can go farth strength wise except your elbow hurts so in result you cant.

anyone have any advice on what to do?
    this has forced me to use less weight on everything except legs.

superbeast is offline Member
    Maybe after a year, you should try a doctor.

i've been taking the glucosamine/chondroiton combo, and a couple of days off from the gym, but i'm wondering, if this stuff is supposed to take 20 days to a month to work, whats the point? i'll be done my cycle by then......oh well.....i'll see how it goes today....

once again thanx guys

jason

Thread Information