Thread: Cycle question

Methuselah is offline Member

Question Cycle question

I'm a beginnier. I just completed a 10 week cycle of Testosterone Cypionate . 200mg per week. I waited 2 weeks and injected 1000 i.u.'s of HCG per day for 10 days. I plan to start antoher cycle in a week.

I gained 8 pounds.

I bought some new gear. I have 2 vials of Testosterone Cypionate (10cc/200mg per); 1vial Nandrolone Decanoate (10cc/200mg per). I plan on 300mg Test, 200mg Deca per week; 10mg Nolvadex per day. I have enough Test to do 400mg per week.

My source says that more is not beter.

1. Am I wasting my time and money? Are these doses enough to do anything?

2. In general, can I expect better gains on my second cycle? Should my body respond better?

3. I'm having a tough time losing body fat. I'm at 26%. What is the best, proven over the counter supplement for this? I weigh 178 lbs, 5'10".

I want to look athletic and muscular, not quite like a champion body builder.

Suggestions? Comments?

potent is offline Junior Member
    i'd say eca, but i'm not a fan of it.

Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    judging by your stats and your cycle layout (not saying 200mg test week won't work because it obviously did. but why the hcg ? it's not needed for this stack. clomid would benefit you here much better. unless you were just using the hcg in the middle of a cycle cuz the way it seems this is not 2 cycles but 1 long one. 1 week is not enough time "off.") i say stick around here. learn some more. don't go back on another cycle because it seems you are not ready for one yet. stay natural for a while bro before u develop a good base and have more knowledge. you will thank yourself later that you did. remember, most important aspects in not the anabolics. train hard and smart. eat right. and get adequate rest. once these factors are put in place, and once u have developed a good base, should u then consider going back on again. just my .2

btw- not flaming. just trying to help.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Cycle question

Originally posted by Methuselah

My source says that more is not beter.
    1. Am I wasting my time and money? Are these doses enough to do anything?

2. In general, can I expect better gains on my second cycle? Should my body respond better?

3. I'm having a tough time losing body fat. I'm at 26%. What is the best, proven over the counter supplement for this? I weigh 178 lbs, 5'10".
    More is not ALWAYS better but 200mg of test is nothing.
    so to answer you questions
    1.yes ....no
    2.no....no...
    3.Xenadrine or another ECA stack

My honest advise is hang out here for a while, and read up. My first thought is that 26% bf needs to be worked on naturally before you even begin to think about steroids . Really I don't think you need steroids to get to where you wanna be. I have the feeling that maybe you thought of steroids as a magic pill. 8 pounds is easily obtainable naturally. What's you diet and training like? Give it some time and hard work and you'll be where you want to be.

Thread Information