Big Tutta is offline New Member

LIQIDEX (Anastrozole) info

I understand that AstraZenneca owns the pattent rights to Anastrozole (arimidex ) until 2012 which brings me to the obvious conclusion that any liquid form of the substance would be produced by the above pharmacudical co. Im having trouble finding any official information about the liquid form of Anastrozole, every parmacy that iv looked into over the internet only mentions arimidex, iv visited AstraZenneca's website and still found no information and have also contacted a local canadian pharmacy about it where the pharmasist told me he hasnt even heard of it (perhaps it has not yet been approved for use in canada, but i dont understand why tablet for would be approved and liquid form wouldnt be.)

Id appriciate any information on "Liquidex" considering im looking for an affordable alternative to armidex.

Thanks

Mike P.T. is offline New Member
    it's an underground product bro. definately more cost effective imo. i was getting it for 300$ for 20cc's 4mg per cc which would make it equal to 80 - 1mg pills. now i can get it for 250$ for 80 pills worth. good stuff.

btw - 18' gauge best for drawing the solution. God it's so thick and it tastes absolutely disgusting!! hehehe. yes u drink it not inject as some people think.

Big Tutta is offline New Member
    Looking at the profile in the drug profiles section on this site i was lead to beleive it was a legitimatly approved drug. MY fuck up. what do u recomend for taking as in dosages (with armidex tablet form .5mgs are supposedly enough wouldnt 4mg's be too much?)

Originally posted by Big Tutta
    Looking at the profile in the drug profiles section on this site i was lead to beleive it was a legitimatly approved drug. MY fuck up. what do u recomend for taking as in dosages (with armidex tablet form .5mgs are supposedly enough wouldnt 4mg's be too much?)
    no no Anastrolozole itself is legitimately approved drug. it's liquidex that isn't. contains the actual active ingredient but it's an underground product.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mike P.T.

God it's so thick and it tastes absolutely disgusting!! hehehe. D
    Dude, maybe im just weird, but i aquired a taste for it. I look forward to taking it, it's got a mediciney taste which is all not that bad. You wanna taste something disgusting, buy some VPX liquid clenbutrx, hold that under your tongue for a minute, and try to swallow. . .

oh to further answer your question you would take 1/8 cc to equal .5mg or 1/4 cc to equal 1mg. adjust your doseage accordingly based on your cycle and how susceptible to estrogenic side effects you are. also for further note the half life of the drug is around 50 hours.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

Dude, maybe im just weird, but i aquired a taste for it. I look forward to taking it, it's got a mediciney taste which is all not that bad. You wanna taste something disgusting, buy some VPX liquid clenbutrx, hold that under your tongue for a minute, and try to swallow. . .

lol never tried the vpx clen .

<------- not a big fan of clen so for all you clen lovers sorry. hehe

damn you like the taste bro. i mean i put up with it because its such a small amount but ugggghhh. stuff tastes nasty.

<--- cool new smiley.

hehehe we don't have this over there. just gettin the feel of the board brothers dont mind me

NightOp is offline Member
    how safe is liquidex, being that it is underground, imean i dont wanna end up with something that is gonna not work or worse ,mess me up, ? any chance of this? what country is it made in? call me paranoid

update> also, does liquidex ever come in 30ml bottles?
    Last edited by NightOp; 02-03-2002 at 11:23 PM.

Thread Information